Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LostOne

Irony or Prediction?

So not long ago a friend of mine had some of those cards that are supposed to be predictions (Don't know what they are called). I was interested in what would be in my future according to the cards, so I asked to see. the 3 cards laid out were adventure, lost, and hurt. The prediction pretty much said according to her that I would go on an adventure, get lost and get hurt. I didn't really think of what the adventure would've been.

Then, after a few minutes, I went one more try. The cards were sadness, lost and forever. And if anything, I knew before the card reading that that is kinda true... I always feel like I am lost with the world with how much I know about it, and feel sad for many people and others may be sad for me. (I made this my name before the card readings, the irony is astounding)

One prediction of mine is that the adventure in the first set would be my "adventure" of making the youtube channel I made to analyze different things, the first series going to be about furries, and I feel like something may happen because of it. But who knows. What do you guys/gals think?

Chances are that the cards your talking about are tarot cards. If that is the case, are you sure that you looked at the actual meaning of the cards and not jst what the name of the card is?

My sister does tarot card readings and I know that lots of cards don't actually have a meaning that mtches the name of the card, or the name of the card is meant to be interpreted a different way.

Tarot cards (or whatever cards your friend was using) rely heavily on a person's ability to see patterns and form connections with their own life, even if there aren't any connections at all.

You're probably just overthinking things.

I vote coincidence, but hey, maybe the great forces from above are telling you that you're about to have a hecka bad time soon! We may never know c:

Tarot cards (or whatever cards your friend was using) rely heavily on a person's ability to see patterns and form connections with their own life, even if there aren't any connections at all.

You're probably just overthinking things.

I vote coincidence, but hey, maybe the great forces from above are telling you that you're about to have a hecka bad time soon! We may never know c:

I guess either way, I will move on. Might look into it and see what the actual meaning is, but even if its bad I will not stop. I have over-thought things before, so that could be it too. But I am open to anything I guess.

Chances are that the cards your talking about are tarot cards. If that is the case, are you sure that you looked at the actual meaning of the cards and not jst what the name of the card is?

My sister does tarot card readings and I know that lots of cards don't actually have a meaning that mtches the name of the card, or the name of the card is meant to be interpreted a different way.

I didn't know the name was tarot cards. I will look into it.