Phozon

Windows 10 announcement: holograms

9 posts in this topic

Holograms(/augmented reality) tho amirite.

Although it looks like it could be more tricky to create..organic looking things as opposed to,.,idk, things made of blocks.

Could it be used for tails and stuff, maybbe?>HMmm,./Mm??

Edited by Phozon

Soo, how long before the linux drivers are released?

I would think the Oculus Rift would come out sooner and you'd be able to see people in a virtual space as furries, including yourself, especially if you looked in a virtual mirror. :P

Little off topic from most of the discussion, but someone on one of the Chans had the interesting idea of VR hypnosis sessions. Might be a way to get the whole one-on-one effect without, y'know, the whole needing another person aspect.

On 4/3/2016 at 11:50 PM, Asdftube said:

Little off topic from most of the discussion, but someone on one of the Chans had the interesting idea of VR hypnosis sessions. Might be a way to get the whole one-on-one effect without, y'know, the whole needing another person aspect.

I think moreso, it could be useful for telehypnosis between two live people, separated.

It's also really interesting because there has been some studies that show increased sympathy for women among men who were in a VR with a female avatar.

Like it sounds super cool to me! Exciting times!