Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AceAbsolTrainer

The world must know about this video

5 posts in this topic

This video is very important to mankind we must spread it around the internet like grape jelly because it tells how bad cyber bullying is.

2 people like this

This is probably the most relatable metaphor I have ever heard. Those words turned something ugly into something beautiful, ruining the plans of the trolls in the first place. Thank you for sharing.

This is one of the best videos I have ever seen. Trolls, the scourge of society who prey on the weak in an attempt to gain attention or make themselves feel better, could not be summed up better than in this video. Thank you for sharing this.

I would agree with the people above as this is a very amazing piece of art that all of us can relate to. I've seen these behaviors for time to time but back then I never knew that this would escalate before but a couple years later when it became a horrible threat, I started hearing the news of people suiciding because of this. At Least we're having more awareness now a days which is good but hopefully this would become the bare minimum.

The portrayal of trolls as simply those who were 'left behind' as the world moved on is a great metaphor.

"Your not cute, your not funny" is something i remember having said way back in high school.