Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SilverWolf

Anyone else interested in Black Desert Online?

Din   

I want an anthro character even if I wouldn't know what to do with customization.

The game looks great and hopefully it doesn't become pay to win.

Oh wow, character creation looks awesome and crazy detailed. Even if there are no anthro options, it looks like you can make characters so exotic to look bestial or inhuman at least.

Unfortunatly, given the reputation of other Korean MMOs, it will probably be a grindfest unless you're willing to fork over some real cash. :(

I don't mind grinding as long as its an action mmo.There's also a ton if unique minigames that you can play between grinds :P

As far as I know, its subscription based, so pay to win seems unlikely.

I too was surprised by a lack of playable antro races (although there are anthro npc's). Hopefully they come out with anthro races down the line and we can form a clan :D

acidfang   

Most mmo games of today are ether pay to play or pay to win there should be more games like guild wars 2 you pay once and anything extra is just for decoration

In my experience, subscription based games felt the least "pay to win", but there's nothing wrong with Guild War's strategy (I think FF14 is also a one time fee). Black Desert could be too, but I heard it was subscription.

In anycase, pay to play is always better than pay to win. (if its in your budget that is)