piecheese

Looking for free hypnotist on Skype to make me feel pregnant.

I'm back! I stumbled upon this topic () and I thought that I might as well get in on it too. However, I have a different goal in mind. As I've mentioned before, I have a dream of becoming pregnant, mostly for the large belly that comes with it. If somebody out there would be willing to make my dream come true for free, that would be fantastic and I'll love you forever. I need it to be free, because there is no way in hell that my parents would agree to pay any amount of money for it. I feel like I should lay out specifics for the experience that I want, but it might discourage potential hypnotists because it's too picky precise. So instead, I'll just say this: No birth, multiple babies. That is all!

Derpicus   

This is relevant to my interests.  I haven't seen a lot of material though.  A couple files at warpmymind that I guess got deleted or moved.  For all the random fetishism over there, they have some members that are very hostile toward pregnancy.

bbdare   

It  would seem i'm extremely late here, but while it is true that there are very few pregnancy files on WMM, there is at least one or two, like the permanent pregnancy file or EMG's pregnancy trigger file. I haven't tried these files myself, but considering that  EMG does make some decent files, It's probably pretty good.

Newb Fox   
On 9/6/2016 at 1:27 AM, Derpicus said:

This is relevant to my interests.  I haven't seen a lot of material though.  A couple files at warpmymind that I guess got deleted or moved.  For all the random fetishism over there, they have some members that are very hostile toward pregnancy.

I don't think they were intentionally removed, WMM had a major system crash, and a lot of data was lost. That may be what happened to them.

Kanibal   

I don't think it was in the case of those files as the post you're quoting was almost a year before the crash which only happened earlier this year.

I don't know what happened to them but my best guess is they were pulled by the author in response to hostility. I don't think WMM would ever remove them because some people don't like them.