Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SilverWolf

Wearable paws

8 posts in this topic

I've thought of purchasing wearable paws to help with immagry for transformation, and stumbled across a great site that sells full (and parts for DIY) realistic looking paws.

Has anyone purchased such attire to help with their transformaiton immagry?

Edited by SilverWolf

Welcome to the forums! I'm kinda new here myself. =P

So what you appear to be suggesting is that by using wearable paws/tails, it could aid in making those phantom sensations more lucid?

It certainly sounds like a great idea, but it just depends on whether anyone has tried such a thing. I remembered a post by Din a while back regarding using a fox tail to recreate the sensation of feeling his own phantom tail. That might give you somewhere to start...

I don't think I have actually tried it but it was just an idea. I don't actually own a tail but my sister makes them to sell and I don't know if she'll give me one or if she wants me to buy one from her.

That was mostly the idea. My imagination is poor at creating images without some references

I don't think I have actually tried it but it was just an idea. I don't actually own a tail but my sister makes them to sell and I don't know if she'll give me one or if she wants me to buy one from her.

My mistake, I must have misread that post! Still, having a tail to use as a guide would prove useful, no doubt about it...

Other things which could provide a reference could be fan art, fur suits, actual animals and anatomical drawings thereof. Use them as a base image to build up a reliable visualization. Though not really covering furry hypnosis, there's a number of really helpful guides on the visualization section on Tulpa.info. Just adapt the techniques for your needs. =P

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

I've been doing some of that as well. I have galleries of paws/ears/tails that I spend a lot of time trying to memorize.

Edited by SilverWolf

I've tried costumes to see if they'd help and while it hasnt seemed to aide me yet, I feel there is protental in the idea.