Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DanFoxDavies

The Hounds of Londras (currently at Indiegogo stage)

8 posts in this topic

*Grabs a soap box, stands up on it and gets handed a megaphone*
LADIES, GENTLEMEN, THOSE OF OTHER GENDER IDENTITIES AND STEAM-POWERED ROBOTS, MAY I PLEASE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!

My most distinguished friends and colleagues at Lupa Vulpa Corp. and #Peppermint_Fox Productions have launched upon the wild and woolly web, their most humble beseeching that you may look favourably upon their new endeavour to create a videogrammatic interaction based distraction for your family in its entirety to enjoy heartily, warmly and with much joy and yet much intrigue.

IT IS AN HONOUR to me to be the one to present to you, the 'Indiegogo' campaign which with your assistance, be your pockets deep or shallow, can fund the creation of the world of wonder and mystery that is... THE HOUNDS OF LONDRAS!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hounds-of-londras/x/8476043 (CORRECTED AS OF 23:15 British Summer Time (GMT+1) 16th Sept)

Signal boosts would be very appreciated!

Hey, Fawkes here, Micheal on the Hounds project. Just a note for those here, we lined up a programmer to work with Unity Engine on the game, but we have to succeed on the campaign for him to jump in with us.

Ambition is as much a key as the honesty we put into the campaign page, and determination is our middle name. Hounds has been hard in the making, and we are proud to have gotten this far.

2.5D; the poor performance and slower development of 3D, the unintuitiveness and lack of awe of 2D.

2.5D; the poor performance and slower development of 3D, the unintuitiveness and lack of awe of 2D.

2.5D; the nostalgic and handy isometric overview of the level and the ability to move in any up, down, left or right direction of 3D, the sensible expectations and quick loading times with expanded gameplay of 2D.

1 person likes this