Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henry

FurQuest the Animated Series

Finally, after years of studying animation, working on the story, and creating the characters and backgrounds, FurQuest is now on its way to becoming a full fledged cartoon show!

The trailer for the show is now up on YouTube and you can subscribe so that you can watch the world premiere this Fall!

For those who do not know the full story, here's a recap:

FurQuest was started as a 3d animation with the progress shown on FM. I made a decision to make the cartoon in 2d instead, but there was a problem. I didn't know anything about 2d animation. Instead, I begun the FurQuest webcomic on FurAffinity to get the story out while studying 2d animation and practicing my skills until they were good enough for my plans. It took years but I finally put my webcomic on halt to work on the cartoon full time. A couple of months of designs, 3d modelling, and script writing, I begam the cartoon's animation.

Now, I am starting work on episode 1 which will hopefully be done in Fall. I am alone on this endeavor. I must be the director, producer, animator, editor, designer, voice actor, and writer for this show. It is a lot of work and I am currently a full time college student so my time is limited. I am working hard to make this show a reality but I hope it will be worth it. Enjoy.

Thank you! As strange as it may seem, the trailer (aka the theme song animation) was the hardest part of the first episode. The rest of the episode should be easier.

Why? Well, the trailer had lots of characters, action, and backgrounds. The entire episode will focus more on fewer characters and there will be scenes where there is some dialogue so that will be much easier to animate.

I tried to delete some messages, but the capacity would still stay at 100% full. I sent you a PM instead as to how you can contact me.