Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadro

New Super Smash bros

Nadro   

I don't know how many people know about this, but the new Super Smash bros game will officially be coming out on October 3. I know I am excited about this and can't wait for it. I have been impatiently waiting for it to come out, but now I can at least wait a little long, because I at least know when it will be coming out.

Thanks for your time.

Looking forward to it too... kinda. I haven't been keeping up with SSB news since my disappointment with Brawl.

Also not happy how they have two different versions on two different consoles.

Nadro   

I am sorry to hear that you did not like Super Smash bros brawl, but for the reason on why it is on two different systems is that since their 3DS is so popular and the WiiU is one of their systems that did not take off they decided to put it on the two systems.

Oh don't get me wrong, I like Brawl, I just didn't think it lived up to the hype. I was super stoked about that game, so maybe it was partially my fault. :3

Henry   

I have been following the new SSB since it was first announced and I love the new roster! I am kinda annoyed than King Dedede and Lucario returned. King Dedede was horrible in my opinion. He was just as slow as Ganondorf, but nowhere near as strong. He could kinda float like Kirby, but I could never hit anyone. Way to slow.

Lucario was also way too weak. His thing was that he got stronger the more damaged he gets. Sounds good in theory but the point of the game is to not get hit. When you have little damage, you can hardly kill someone unless you have an item.

There was a leak recently of the full roster and many people deny its true. I don't see how after Nintendo released info of a new character days after the leak and it was identical to the leak.

What do you guys think?

Din   

I personally hope the leak isn't true because I don't want duck hunt dog. They could have put Krystal from star fox in instead but from star fox adventures so that she wouldn't be a clone similar to fox/falco. I'm also hoping that bowser Jr. Isn't in the little propeller think like the leak showed, it makes his movement look weird.

Henry   

I know what you mean about Bowser Jr. I was hoping he would make it in Brawl, but I thought this time he was a shooin'. Too bad he might be in the Koopa Clown Car. I was imagining him with the brush from Super Mario Sunshine with maybe a transformation into Shadow Mario kinda like Zelda into Shiek.

I don't see anything wrong with Duck Hunt dog. He is an odd choice but he is a classic character and I know people have been waiting for a chance to punch him in the face.

Dr Mario is also a strange choice for the roster since I thought they were trying really hard to not have any more clone characters outside of the Legend of Zelda characters.

I was, and still am, hoping for Dixie Kong. I have always wanted her in SSB. She may still get her chance, but it might be as DLC in the future.

Also, it seems very strange to not have more Sonic characters. In Brawl, Sonic made it in as a last minute addition but this time they knew he was going to be in so they could have made more space for other Sonic characters.

Who would you like to see join or leave?

Din   

I was thinking with the re-release of wind waker for the WIIU I was hoping that they would have replaced Ganon with wind waker Ganon with the dual blades and actually being able to move. Brawl Ganon was a complete joke although I did see someone play him at a tourney I went to and did pretty well. I didn't get to fight him but one of my friends fought him and he said he put up a good fight.

Nadro   

Truthful I would like to see Walkout as a a playable character, but I would probably accept any character, as long as they do not mess up the move set.