Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bluewolf

Looking for general advice

14 posts in this topic

Hi all! I signed up a while ago, and I downloaded some files and listened to them. They relaxed me a bit, which was nice, but I didnt really achieve anything with them, and I dont think I was in a trance state. I -think- I have been in a trance state before, when driving on a few specific stretches of road near my house (but then Im no expert), during which I essentially skip ahead a few kilometers of road every so often, without really driving inbetween - like, I knew I was driving, but I wasnt really in the front seat at the time if that makes sense.

anyway. Im wondering if there is anything I can do to get some of these files to work for me? Im interested in the topic, but not interested enough to get an education as a professional hypnotist myself... so here I am.

Thanks in advance!

There's no general solution to issues with trancing.

More information about your experience with files is required to give advice.

Thats fair enough. I cant recall all that much of it, most of it was about 3 years ago I think... interestingly enough, some of my posts appear to have disappeared, as I recall having download permissions then... and I seem to not have enough posts to do that now!

More information huh... well, I listened to a few files, trying to recall which ones now...  I have one on my phone called induction+fox door v3 which I am pretty sure I listened to. with pretty much all of them I listened to them, and I felt relaxed at the time, and a little bit refreshed after it finished, but none of the other things in there really seemed to have any affect... for instance, after lengthy periods of being told I would be feeling too relaxed to really want to move, it wasnt really the case...

With the driving thing, yes, that's a trance :3 I've heard it called Highway Hypnosis pretty frequently.

As for the files, it could be that you just need a different kind of induction, try some that are a bit longer or a bit shorter, try some that call for a response from you or that are a bit more vague in what they're saying. Besides that, practice. Once you find a file that you think might be working, even just a little bit, listen to it regularly and see how you go :3

For really long interstate highways, they intentionally added a bunch of curves so that drivers wouldn't get hypnotized by the road markings while driving in a straight line. The last thing we want are people in trance driving at over 70 miles per hour at night.

That is generally why talking to other passengers and/or listening to music during long trips is encouraged.

Now back to the subject at hand, I would highly suggest thinking positively about your progress. If you think negatively, then it will impact your performance accordingly.

oh no topic drift!

Interestingly here in Australia we have a rather long straight stretch of interstate highway, appropriately called the 90 mile straight...

positive thinking, got it. I listened to the hot tub induction on the transformation parlour youtube channel and I think I may have gotten into a light trance, which felt different. I was gonna loop through a few of the files but my computer shut itself down about 5 minutes into the second playthrough.

It helps if you transfer the files to a PSP or a PS Vita or something and use that instead. It also helps if you make a playlist.

Also, try fiddling with power save settings. If your laptop is plugged in, then set it to not go to sleep mode while it is in use.

Actually its a desktop.

Sleep is completely disabled on it too. Hibernation same.

I have a few files from back when I had permission to access the downloads saved to my phone, but at least one of them refuses to play.

Cheers for the advice though!

Sometimes you can get in trance easier if you just prepare first. relax stretch hot shower etc. anything that helps you let go of the physical world. if you are completely relaxed before the induction then you should have an overall more successful trance...maybe.

I know that 5 month and a few day has past from the last post but I take a chance ^^. 

Here a trick to do if you want to know if you're in trance. After the induction and the deepening you can do a little visualization that can prove you're in trance. Because even if you don't feel nothing (heavier or lighter feeling for example)  during the experience you can be in anyway. So, like I wrote, after the deepening and putted your file on pause you can visualize that at your arm are attached many balloon and they are beginning to fill with Helium one by one and moving up your arm in the air. If you are in trance your arm (the real) will begin to go up ''by itself'' tracking by the balloon. You can create your own visualization to. Me for example I visualize a pulley that I manually remote. It can happen that after this proof from your subconscious you will have more good results otherwise other thing can slow or block the result of a file. Hope this is useful ^^

Testing whether you're in a trance or not really is a great idea, especially if the files you use are long ones. In some cases you could save yourself a lot of times and in others you could realize the induction you used just doesn't work for you.  Of course all of this is coming from a beginner as well but I am going to try that next chance I get, thank you Kyanzi.

You're welcome and here something important I forgot to told the other day this is not a necessity that your arm are moving on a foot high. Maybe it can happen but it can also move of one inch the most important its to have a reaction. Other thing, the movement speed do not represent how deep you are in trance but only if your in or out but the reaction time will be faster the more you are relax. Perhaps this was not your expectation on what it suppose to do, Bluefeather, but be are never sure of nothing :) 

Funny fact, some people can feel their arm being higher than what it really is or vice versa  

Hope this is useful ^^

The technique certainly was useful, I got a couple of new inductions from warpmymind to test against my old standby, 7 plus or minus 2. The two new ones seemed to work better and after switching one in I felt the file's effects more. Like you said it helped that there's was a reaction to kind of drive the point in better.