Amaroq Starwind

Corrupt-a-Wish Foundation: Be Careful What You Wish For

Granted, they localized the shit out of it and it's so badly done even 4kids would blush.

I wish that religious nuts would all suddenly listen to reason and stop being so ignorant about reality.

kimidayo   

Granted, religious nuts turn into nihilists and start preaching about how pointless life is and why we should end it all.

I wish Togashi wasn't always on a hiatus.

Edited by Kiniest

Granted, they are constantly pumping out episodes of the lowest possible quality. Everyone hates it so much, the place it's being made gets bombed, which starts a war. Good job breaking it, hero.

I wish I could get all Bs without trying too hard, and all As if I tried really hard, as opposed to getting Ds and Cs.

tzeneth   

Granted, however the system was changed such that every class is graded on a hard curve. You are put in a class where everyone is more intelligent than you and easily get 95% or greater, thus causing the B's you easily receive and those A's you have to work really hard for to become C's and D's.

I wish that California's Bar examination test in order to become a lawyer was less ridiculous (it has the hardest test, look it up or ask me if you want to know its specifics) and the state of California actually had reciprocity with other states so that passing the bar in California meant I could practice in other states if I needed to.

kimidayo   

Granted. Now, anyone who wants to become a lawyer can do so without any formal training or intelligence whatsoever, and they can do whatever they want to practice.

I wish youtube comments weren't a cesspool of stupid hostility and stupid responses.

kimidayo   

Wish granted. 4chan relocates to FurMorphed.

I'm okay with this.

Granted. It was never made, as Nintendo went bankrupt before they could. None of the other Nintendo games past that point exist, either.

I wish I could consistently sit down and write every day.

Edited by Kiniest

Wish granted, you become one of the greatest writers of all time, with hundreds of games, movies and companion books based on your work, and there are even asteroids and species of animals named after you. Unfortunately, you develop Early Onset Alzheimer's.

I once again wish for a lossless audio codec that rivaled the small filesize of a low-bitrate MP3.

kimidayo   

Granted, but it only works once, and once you use it, your computer will BSOD. The only file you will be able to regain will be the compressed file. In its original state.

I wish I could think of a wittier wish.

Edited by Kiniest

Wish granted. You become the wittiest wish-makre and wish-corrupter of all time... but it makes your life following the previous wish (Alzheimer's) even worse by adding lung cancer to the mix.

I wish it was possible to take a beam of blackness and shine it through a prism, that way we could have different colors of black instead of just different colors of light. Preferably at the same time, none of this one-or-the-other or alternate-goth-dimension crap.

kimidayo   

50 Shades of Black has just become the best selling book of all time. Also, none of the other colors exist. Minor setback.

I wish 5 Nights at Freddy's was actually 5 nights, instead of a 6th and a custom night.

kimidayo   

Granted, you'll be angsty all the time, from now on, spare this moment.

I wish Rapunzel would have died.

Edited by Kiniest

Also, none of the other colors exist. Minor setback.

I believe you misread my wish.

- - - -

Wish granted. Rapunzel is dead, and you went down with them.

I wish we had computers that ran entirely on hexadecimal instead of binary (I ran the numbers on this). Preferably backwards compatible with code written for binary computers, if you did a bit of tweaking.

You wish you knew? Wish granted. You know too much and are given two choices: A one-way trip out the airlock without a suit, or a trip to the planet most comparable to Hell to help find a missing ship.

I wish Tyrian got a sequel.

beep   

Granted, but it was made by the same team that created Big Rigs Over the Road Racing. Hope you like ships that fly faster going backwards and has only a half made customization system.

I wish minecraft had an actual modding API.

tzeneth   

Granted but the modding API is so terrible that it destroys the functionality of all previously made mods such that they will never be compatible again and is so terrible to work with it makes people leave and stop playing Minecraft leaving a barren and dead game.

I wish I had received my college books, in good condition, today instead of the receiving them the day right before class begins.

Wish granted; the later seasons all suck.

I wish I could be hypnotized so that all of my dreams would be lucid, entire years would pass in them while I only sleep for a few hours at a time. And that I could remember all of my dreams.

Wish granted, but now you have a work/college/social schedule that makes you busy at the most inconvenient possible times and never gives you a moment's rest.

I wish for a file that suppressed suicidal thought.

Granted:  Though the file works too well, and suppresses all decisions which may involve any manner of adverse risk leading to bodily harm. Whomever uses it ultimately ends up sitting in a room alone, eating saltines for the remainder of their lives.

I wish my laundry would fold itself.

LostOne   

Granted, but the clothes will also fold up when you wear it, ending up either ripping them or breaking you.

I wish i had a better gaming computer