Amaroq Starwind

Corrupt-a-Wish Foundation: Be Careful What You Wish For

Granted but a new law is passed making wearing clothing a death penalty offense and anyone hording clothing guilty of treason.

I wish I had an infinite amount of wishes that all had to be granted based on the spirit of the wish rather than the letter of the wish and that I would not be changed from how I am based off this wish but still could change myself based off the subsequent infinite amount of wishes. (I'm trying to come up with harder wishes, no idea if it's working).

Granted, but the infinite amount of wishes is so infinite that the universe bursts open and everything ceases to exist. D:

I wish the governments of the world thought that TF Research was a worthwhile and economically beneficial endeavor.

• Like 1

Granted the governments start funding it but radicals disagree, stealing several WMD's and ending the world and causing a global apocalypse leading to everyone blaming the TF Research and thus banning it forever for those that survive.

I wish that WaffleFox was literally a fox made of waffles. :P

• Like 1

Granted but in gaining that knowledge you lose everything else and fail every other exam.

I wish I knew what I'd actually do for a Klondike bar.

Granted, but the knowledge drives you insane and you're thrown into a medieval mental hospital of untold horrors.

I wish everyone could, at will, become any sex.

• Like 1

Granted. Religious figures call it the devil's black magic, responding violently and prejudicially to any who take advantage of it. Because of the spontaneity of this new ability, it is not hard to convince society that it is indeed Satanic. People buy into this to such a high extent that, for the first time ever, the Westboro Church and other questionable religious organizations have edge over the government's decisions. Laws are initially passed outlawing these transgender actions. It starts with thousand dollar fines, turns into yearly jail time, and eventually builds up into chemical castration. Anyone caught doing it gets permanently labeled as a sexual offender. Riots occur in which offenders are humiliated, attacked, and sometimes killed. While civil rights movements against the riots and unconstitutional laws are born, they never last long. None of them are taken seriously, for the utilization of the ability is now as taboo as bestiality. Within the turn of the century shall come the re-illegality of homosexuality, interracial interaction, and sex as any sort of pleasurable act. Your wish has brought about the moral regression of the human race. Good job.

I wish Marvel movies were better.

Edited by Kiniest
  • Like 2

Granted, all existing Marvel movies suddenly become masterpieces. However, this doesn't change anything about their upcoming releases, resulting in widespread disappointment and eventual bankruptcy for the film companies making them. :(

Granted. Religious figures call it the devil's black magic, responding violently and prejudicially to any who take advantage of it. Because of the spontaneity of this new ability, it is not hard to convince society that it is indeed Satanic. People buy into this to such a high extent that, for the first time ever, the Westboro Church and other questionable religious organizations have edge over the government's decisions. Laws are initially passed outlawing these transgender actions. It starts with thousand dollar fines, turns into yearly jail time, and eventually builds up into chemical castration. Anyone caught doing it gets permanently labeled as a sexual offender. Riots occur in which offenders are humiliated, attacked, and sometimes killed. While civil rights movements against the riots and unconstitutional laws are born, they never last long. None of them are taken seriously, for the utilization of the ability is now as taboo as bestiality. Within the turn of the century shall come the re-illegality of homosexuality, interracial interaction, and sex as any sort of pleasurable act. Your wish has brought about the moral regression of the human race. Good job.

Holy cow, I love you so much right now. You went above and beyond my expectations for what I thought the reply would be. So, um... can... can I hug you? *doesn't wait for an answer*

I wish all bigots and delusional people (political, business, religious, whatever) in the world would all wake up tomorrow and realize they were bigots and delusional and vow to turn their lives around.

Edited by WaffleFox
  • Like 1

Wish granted... But as light cannot exist without dark and vice versa, every person who was once completely sane and lucid is now insane and delusional.

"Change the world"? That sounds like maverick talk to me!

I wish things would stop breaking all of the time. My stuff especially.

So, um... can... can I hug you? *doesn't wait for an answer*

lhh96nb.png

You killed him. You're the cause of all of this. - Mark, The Room.

I wish things would stop breaking all of the time. My stuff especially.

Congratulations. You've changed the law of physics. Now nothing can ever be devoured, or even decomposed.

Soon enough, the earth will be populated by our corpses, and then, the universe will be filled with our remains!

What have you done?!

I wish I had a Banette costume.

Edited by Kiniest

lhh96nb.png

You killed him. You're the cause of all of this. - Mark, The Room.

lol

I wish I had a Banette costume.

Granted, but you get trapped inside it and suffocate. D:

I wish I had written a wish on here the first time >.>

Edited by WaffleFox

Granted, but then you don't get that message with the :panic: .

^_^

I wish Valve learned to count to 3.

Granted, but they forget one and two and count straight to three, then six, then nine...

I wish a bunch of aliens invaded and their goal was to turn us all into furries because... um... alien reasons.

• Like 1

Granted but the whole point of turning people into furries is to sell them on the intergalactic sex trade market which includes a healthy dose of brainwashing to make sure you enjoy being used for money and forgetting your old life ever existed. Happy serving your new masters, slave.

I wish I didn't come up with some really evil, malicious or cruel answers that creep me out for others corrupted wishes.

Edited by tzeneth
  • Like 1

Granted, you come up with exactly the same answers but they don't creep you out now.

Granted but the whole point of turning people into furries is to sell them on the intergalactic sex trade market which includes a healthy dose of brainwashing to make sure you enjoy being used for money and forgetting your old life ever existed. Happy serving your new masters, slave.

Not seeing the problem, sounds sexy.

I wish the Legend of Zelda had an amazing, canon movie licensed by Nintendo.

• Like 1

Granted, it's directed by Uwe Boll. It's amazingly bad if that isn't obvious. :P

I wish I didn't have a ridiculously large school debt.

Granted. Now you have a ridiculously large drug dealer loan you're incapable of repaying.

(That's the last The Room reference I'll make, I swear)

I wish I knew which screenplay to start writing first. The one about a kid with Aspergers, or the one about a time travelling mansion that leads to the day before, and the day before that?

Edited by Kiniest

Granted. Now you have a ridiculously large drug dealer loan you're incapable of repaying.

(That's the last The Room reference I'll make, I swear)

I wish I knew which screenplay to start writing first. The one about a kid with Aspergers, or the one about a time travelling mansion that leads to the day before, and the day before that?

Granted! You decide to write both, but it ends up being extremely offensive to kids with Aspergers, and the time travel is so confusing that nobody knows what the hell the screenplay's about.

Edited by WaffleFox

Granted! You decide to write both, but it ends up being extremely offensive to kids with Aspergers, and the time travel is so confusing that nobody knows what the hell the screenplay's about.

Granted, but I cannot grant a wish, as there is none. You missed your chance to get a wish of a lifetime granted, there.

I wish Urobochi Gen wrote something as good as Madoka again.

Edited by Kiniest

Granted, but after he writes it it bursts into flames and he forgets what he wrote.

Granted, but I cannot grant a wish, as there is none. You missed your chance to get a wish of a lifetime granted, there.

Meep! I did it again!

I wish gender and sexuality were portrayed more progressively in pop culture and media worldwide.

Granted but the conservatives don't like it and gain enough influence to change every world's constitution and basic human rights to ban all media except for their selected media which leads to the eventual creation of Friend Computer which dominates everything (Paranoia if you don't get the reference).

I wish the game Paranoia was already out, at my home with me there, I had free time that didn't conflict with anything, and good friends who wouldn't turn bitter or get angry to play it with who also had no prior conflicts or anything that would conflict with us playing the game.

Granted, but all of this is an alien simulation, and you're gonna be dissected tomorrow. I mean, let's be honest here: this is just too good to be true.

I wish I didn't have ADHD.

Edited by Kiniest

Granted you now CDO (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and it's so bad that you cannot function in society at all until you've opened and closed a door 100 times before continuing. You eventually die of starvation.

I wish that I could control the weather and had a perfect sense on what not to do to completely screw up any ecosystems or cause natural disasters, ie: I understand the butterfly effect instinctively, and this does not affect any of my other mental or physical processes.

Granted, but your control over the weather dirves a weater reporter insane, and he kills you.

I wish I could read people's minds.