Amaroq Starwind

Corrupt-a-Wish Foundation: Be Careful What You Wish For

Din   

Granted, now more people are studying in the field that requires biochemistry, therefore making it harder to find a job in the field.

I wish my computer would stop randomly crashing.

Din   

Granted, now everyone has struggles reaching top shelves without a stool.

I wish my dad listened and realized we have an ant problem.

kimidayo   

Granted, but he goes insane and starts to believe you to be the head of the conspiracy involving the ants.

I wish *insert personal problem I have with someone here* was not a problem.

Edited by Kiniest

Din   

Granted, But then you start getting bored of this person, because without conflict things can get boring.

I wish you could play with fish like you can with other pets.

Din   

(I'm on the same boat of being lactose intolerant.)

Granted, but you start running out of milk much faster because everybody is drinking the same milk.

I wish for my job application for Petsmart be accepted.

kimidayo   

Granted, your job application finally has a place and society, can get married, and have a job. You, on the other hand, must remain unhappy for the rest of your life.

I wish I wasn't so lazy.

Din   

Granted, but now you start doing things that you normally would not do just do something.

I wish I could live in the woods and be accepted by a family of foxes.

tzeneth   

Granted but the family of foxes is old and only lives long enough for you to get really close to them and other foxes smell their death on you and avoid you for the rest of your life (Tell me if I went a little too dark...)

I wish the American legal system was less complicated and convoluted.

Wish granted. Every possible thing is now a felony, and everybody who was ever suspected to be guilty if anything is now sentenced to death by a firing squad.

I wish I had money. Work is just an unpleasant side-effect.

Edited by Amaroq Dricaldari

tzeneth   

Granted, they added 5 seconds of awesome action while still being just as disappointing but becomes such a blockbuster success that all theatres everywhere will only run Big Hero 6 for all eternity and the entertainment industry folds under their inability to make any more movies.

I wish that these forums were more active with good quality posts and topics.

Wish granted, but then a bot hacks your account and gets you IP banned.

I wish politicians would be publically executed upon fully serving multiple political terms. To prevent corruption. Like in Fallout.

Edited by Amaroq Dricaldari

tzeneth   

Granted but the only people willing to take political positions are insane radicals leading to insane laws and inconsistent laws being passed leading to anarchy and an eventual takeover by the military in order to create stability which leads to a long series of military despots and martial law. They also decide to ban the internet and free speech.

I wish I had a computer that could play the newest games on the highest settings and without having to ever worry about disc space.

Din   

Granted, but the computer starts crashing doing regular  things like checking Facebook and twitter. (my gaming laptop does this)

I wish humans used more common sense.

tzeneth   

Granted but nobody is willing to take any of the stupid risks to discover something amazing by accident thus dooming society to a large amount of stagnation.

I wish I had the ability to time travel to safe locations while also remaining ageless.

kimidayo   

Granted! You can only travel to safe locations, but there are none. At least you're ageless. Like, quite literally, you haven't even been born.

I wish manicwolf wasn't viewing this message.

tzeneth   

Granted but instead you have a group of stalkers who all think you are the most amazing thing and follow you creepily dooming your life to forever be persued and stalked by an infiitnite number of stalkers.

I wish I had a pocket dimension where time moves at a much slower rate than the real world, does not age me at the rate the dimension moves as opposed to the age I would be in the real world, has clean, healthy air always being refilled in it, had free electricity from a magical source that does not cause any problems to the real world or the dimension, and a gaming center with instant internet access so that I can play all the games on my backlog.

Granted, it was so terrible that it caused the collapse of humanity, and now we all live in caves and tell stories of ancient metal gods that took care of us until our own folly destroyed us and they left us.

I wish I could turn people into whatever or whomever I wanted just by making them wear an article of clothing.