Amaroq Starwind

Corrupt-a-Wish Foundation: Be Careful What You Wish For

Welcome to the FurMorphed branch of the Corrupt-a-Wish Foundation, a forum game that has been around on pretty much every forum I have visited (it got the most hectic on the EVE and Mythbusters forums.)

Now, I will explain to the rules of the game:

1) First, you must grant the wish of the person above you, but you must twist the wish to comply with your own ends. Exploit every loophole or fallacy that there might be.
2) After you have corrupted the wish of the person above, you must post your own wish below. Because of the rules of this game, you must be extra careful what you wish for, or it may cost you the last of your dignity.
3) Take turns. You cannot grant your own wishes.
4) Do not confuse these wishes for reality.
5) This forum game is no-holds-barred. You are allowed to do whatever it takes to keep this thread going, as long as it adheres to the rules of the forum.
6) Do not edit your wish after you receive a response. That exact behavior ruined the last Corrupt-a-Wish that I was in.
7) If two people respond to the same wish, then you must grant both their wishes.

- - - - - - -

As tradition goes, the one who started the thread gets the first wish. Let's see...

I wish that hypnosis could physically transform my body, and that others could see the changes.

Edited by Amaroq Dricaldari

According to wikipedia, "Imperium referred to the sovereignty of the state over the individual"

I wish the Flying Toasters were real.

Toasters now now fly to your need, but the spring is to powerful and when they shoot the toast it launches it out of range to land on the floor every time.

I wish to finally be able to have an imagination and be creative.

Edited by Din

Granted, but your imagination is so powerful and the creativity so crippling that you continuously daydream. You are immobilized and cannot do anything else as you are stuck in an endless loop, never moving again.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Wish granted. You are now bound to a lazy genie. A guy pushes you when you're walking on the sidewalk, he comes out and pushes them onto the road. You look at a pretty girl, he suddenly teleports you and the girl into the same room. You are trying to use SoundHound, and he suddenly shows up and tells you that it is Radiohead without even telling you the album... and then reminds you that was three wishes.

I wish I could take all of my ideas and turn them into actual games.

--- OFF-TOPIC ---

Wait who is the Imperium?

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Imperium_of_Man

Please try to keep Off-Topic posting to a minimum in this thread.

Granted, but Electronic Arts are in charge of the development  :evil:

I wish i could materialize video games/anime characters into the real world so i can live with them

EDIT: I'm okay with this

Edited by KhanShaar

Wish granted, but you now have an extremely annoying voice that makes people want to stab out their eardrums. You can also only pick up objects larger than crates and/or living creatures if you slap them first. And anything you are holding, you can't control where it goes, it just floats a fixed distance in front of you until you throw or drop it.

I wish I could go back in time and replace crappy movies and games from the past with better ones.

Granted,but now all of the things that were once good are now bad because of a paradox.

I wish Dimentio will in Super Smash Bros. 4.

Granted, but as part of a $50 DLC with nothing else you want.

I wish for three more wishes!

(Edited for spelling.)

Edited by GaJeer

Wish granted. You decided that you wanted to win the lottery, but then most of it got spent in the form of taxes.

I wish anthros were real, and more commonplace than humans.

Granted, but the fact that most of the world isn't anthro friendly a lot of people get injured or die. Also, a superior race emerges from the carnivores while the herbivores/omnivores live a life of low caste.

I wish I had 4 arms.

Granted, but its an iOS exclusive, freemium, paytowin, social game, that takes up all the storage space on your device.

I wish for some potato wedges. I'm a little peckish.

Granted, however when you find that noise, another mysterious noise starts somewhere else, and when you find that one, another starts in another place, continuing unto eternity. You shall never find peace again.

I wish I didn't have to go back to college in a week.

Granted, every day is now a weekend day making every but with new schedule they change the meaning of weekend days to work days.

I wish they would stop putting little kids as adults in commercials.

Wish granted. You are now, and have always been, your fursona. However, you are completely feral-minded in every aspect, and not in the good way.

I wish I could get a decent job without being fired. I also wish I had somebody from FurMorphed as a roommate.

Granted, you get a decent job that you enjoy and perform exceptionally well. Sadly, the income you receive isn't nearly enough to make ends meet and you find yourself spiraling into crippling debt. Also, since you signed a 10 year contract with no bonuses or increases. Your get someone from FurMorphed as your roommate but they are obnoxious, sloppy, aggressive and abusive.

I wish I knew the purpose of meaning.