Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JesseTV

FM is 7 years old, huh?

JesseTV   

Been a few years since I last popped in. Don't know if any of the old regulars are still hanging around.

Anyway, if you guys are still lurking I have a few things to say; I'm glad this place is still alive. When I say my life would've turned out differently had I not come here, I mean it. So thanks.

From your fellow psychonaut,
JesseTV

• Like 1

Kanibal   

There are still a few of the old regulars about that you may recognise. Not including myself. We're still here and still going after 7 years which is a scary amount of time for me.

Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot, at least to me personally, that this place makes a difference to people. It's by no means big, or popular, but it's close knit I hope and meaningful to those that come here. I hope. I'm glad you think so.

We passed 7 years in April. We're still going.

Henry   

7 years is incredible in internet time! A congratulations is definately deserved!

It is amazing how this site has played a big role in my life as well. Before coming here, I had no direction in life. I was living day to day, not caring what the future brings. Becoming a member here, I discovered how many people out there share the same feelings I do. Through FurMorphed, I found my inner furry.

After joining, I began to use my experience to contribute back to all my friends here and to new members alike. I have taken a new, better direction in life and FurMorphed was here to show me the way. I have experienced things I have only dreamed of and I am beyond grateful to Kanibal and the community he has helped create.

May FurMorphed continue to aid others lives as it has mine. Cheers!  :clap:

It's both scary and amazing to think that FurMorphed has been around for 7 years now.

I remember when I first came here and finding a warm and embracing community. Much like Henry I was lacking direction and purpose. You could also say I found my inner furry and after lots of years of uncertainty I've finally been able to accept something that was very integral to me being.

So here's to all the people who's dreams have come true. To those who still will find FurMorphed and achieve what they wanted through hypnosis. To the friendships still to be made, the personal growth still to take place.

*cheers* Here's to another 7 years!

Kanibal   

So, this is basically a topic I'm bookmarking to read when I feel bad to dig me back out of a rut... lol.

Din   

I know I'm new to furmorphed (and any kind of forum thing for that matter) but I have to say with furmorphed I wouldn't be able to express the real me that I have to keep secret from the people around. It has been a long time since I've felt true happiness but since joining I've been feeling happy whenever I read a new post or see other people that share a similar hobby I guess. I wish I had found this site sooner.

I hope that furmorphed stays for a long time to come.

Nayton   

It's kind of scary when i think of how i would have been without FurMorphed o_O I won't go into too much detail, but i was kind of like Henry in a way before i joined here. Never regretted becoming a member ever since. I hope FurMorphed continues to be successful and helpful to anyone and everyone.

7 years is quite an achievement. Congratulations! :clap:

Kanibal   

Congrats to Kanibal and this community for 7. Anybody got any plans for the FurMorphed 10th Anniversary in 3 years?

Oh wow, no but I suppose I should!