Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reynard

A question about the files

Reynard   

Are the files in the "mature" section listed as "mature" because they contain detailed descriptions of anatomy, or because they have potentially unsavoury content?  I'm asking this because I want to know whether I'd even want to mess with them.  I might not have a problem with detailed descriptions of anatomy, but I want to avoid anything immoral.  If the files in that section are erotic, I'll steer clear of them.

Reynard   

Well, I think I'll probably find what I'm looking for in the regular files anyway, so I probably need not worry about it.

Kanibal   

Are the files in the "mature" section listed as "mature" because they contain detailed descriptions of anatomy, or because they have potentially unsavoury content?  I'm asking this because I want to know whether I'd even want to mess with them.  I might not have a problem with detailed descriptions of anatomy, but I want to avoid anything immoral.  If the files in that section are erotic, I'll steer clear of them.

A little of column A and a little of column B - best bet would be to read the description but I'd bet anything from the normal sections would suit your needs.