Sign in to follow this  
acidfang

subliminal blaster

People have found successes but it can be tough to get a good script.

I haven't seen the program since version 2 a long times ago, I hear it continued, and I would recommended letting others here look over your script.

I actually use SB and I highly recommend it. (A preference when you can't listen to anything.) The newest version has some features removed, so you might prefer to get a hold of the older versions of SB. 

Scripting your subliminal messages takes a few go's. I found myself sort of picking up on how to construct my messages. If you like, I can shoot you a copy a script I use.

Personally, I love it when I'm playing games. It's a pain, though, because the messages are clickable. It does happen, every so often, that I'll click a message the instant I go to shoot a target that's in my sights, and a message pops up. SC mode is even worse. Windowed mode was a life saver on these occasions.

The reason I like the older version, is because you can set the messages to pop up center screen, so they're quite hard to ignore, both consciously and subconsciously. 

Edited by spunts144

Yeah that's basically why I was looking into it. It's hard to listen to audio files while playing games or watch videos. I would be happy to receive any scripts available if nothing else they may help inspire me enough to write my own.

This seems like a very interesting concept. As a gamer myself I've found that most audio files either distract you or get completely negated.

I'm not even going to pretend I know where to start in terms of a script. I would love the opportunity to view either Acidfang's or Spunts144's to get a better idea of how to use it.

Best advice for scripts in SB is "do not be too complicated". You can't treat blasted messages like suggestions. You have to be much shorter and concise to see genuine results.

I was thinking something along the lines of:

I am a kitsune

I can transform at will

I have three tails

I am a kitsune

I have white and black fur

I can change my form when ever I wish

I am a kitsune

Or something along those lines, any suggestions?

I would suggest something a little less... Direct. I mean, You're a human aren't you? - You need to consciously interpret what those suggestions mean and do to understand how they will work and you can't do that with subliminal messages. You also haven't really said what you actually want to do...

I can transform at will - Ok! This is fine, it could be elaborated on in other messages.

I have three tails - Maybe... Try "My Kitsune form has 3 tails" instead.

I am a Kitsune - No. You aren't, but you can be. I'd just drop this message.

Try and suggest things a few ways as well.. So here are some examples;

1. I can transform myself at will
  2. I can become my Kitsune character
  3. My Kitsune form has 3 tails
  4. My Kitsune form has White and Black fur
  5. I can become my Kitsune self whenever I like
  6. I can feel my tails when I am a Kitsune
  7. I can feel my fur when I am a Kitsune

Line 1, 2 and 5 are the same suggestion but said different to give more detail on how it's done. Lines 3 and 4 give you some description. Lines 6 and 7 actually describe what will happen.

It really needs to be longer than that and said in more ways but I hope I've give a bit of insight into how and what you have to write.

But until you are used to the tactile sensation of being a Kitsune, suggesting fur and tails without describing them could be inefficient.

Make sure you are used to the form in less limiting but more generous situations, such as within trance or during lucid dreams; you can also use these situations as refreshers if the subliminal messaging somehow becomes less effective over time.

Played around with sb for about a month couldn't tell it had any effect. I had been using it instead of files or self hypnosis. My opinion files or self hypnosis is a lot more effective than subliminal blaster.

Subliminals are an enhancement, not a replacement. They don't work too well on their own, but are very powerful when used in conjunction with other methods (assuming they don't have conflicting messages).

• Like 1

Tell that to advertising, restaurants use the red and yellow combination to induce hunger on their signs.

I was using self hypnosis as a trigger but only repeating what was on subliminal blaster I feel I get better results from my old method plus after a while it would start giving me headaches

Edited by acidfang

Red and Yellow is not a subliminal. Red is a color that implies things "urgency", "fast" and "important". Yellow meanwhile is processed by the human brain more quickly than other colors. Orange always seems to stand out from everything, green appears brighter than other colors, blue is a relaxing color, and purple implies "energy". That last part is also why purple is used so often in games for energy weapons and ion trails.

The whole colors thing is just a way retailers and restaurants try and somewhat control consumers. The research has show that since your brain reacts certain ways to certain colors they will use them to somewhat influence you and attract your attention somewhere. I have heard that some colors are supposed to make you feel hungrier.

(Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think I remember being told this somewhere)

No, the reason they use red and yellow is not only to be easier to notice, but also because warm colors present a very warm and inviting feeling.

And the reason their fries taste so good is because they are coated in sugar in addition to salt, not because of psychedelic drugs.

And one person filmed a documentary inside one of McDonald's production plants, and found thousands of dead chickens being cooked and turned into chicken nuggets, no pink slime treated with ammonia like everybody says.

On 7/19/2014 at 2:20 PM, manicwolf said:

This seems like a very interesting concept. As a gamer myself I've found that most audio files either distract you or get completely negated.

Not sure if I agree, I watch TV all the time while gaming, most of the time it just passes through anyway- not to different from what you want SB's to be. 

I also tend to use this a lot as well for my own purposes. Most of my scripts are super short and to the point like others have mentioned. No real results yet from doing so but I still will keep doing so anyways. Makes it easier to use more of my time for other stuff. Not to negate audio files I also use them as well but yeah just my 2c. lol.

I don't know how effective subliminals might be for any particular person, but I do know that what you surround yourself with is what you will end up thinking about.  The recognition speed for simple shapes and text is ridiculously fast.  So so long as the entire item is present in a frame at once you'll probably be able to pick it up, and then your mind will look for the pattern in things you actually are taking the time to see. 

It follows that if subliminals make  themselves a discrete part off your surroundings they will influence your thoughts, although not necessarily in a predictable way.  I think they helped me, but I honestly don't know if the effect was actually beyond the effort invested in making the subliminal script in the first place.