Henry

FurMorphed's Friendly Q&A Game

GaJeer   

Some panic, some would be overly excited, some wouldn't care, and some would try to eat them. As a whole? People are crazy, it's impossible to predict.

If you were suddenly trapped in a hostile foreign land, how would you react?

Palelija   

I probably would panic and try to find a way to get free. But how I would do that? I don't know.

What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?

Din   

My friends step dad gave something that was small and fried and not to thoroughly examine it. I ate it and it was gross. Turns out they were tiny fried fish that were whole, head and all. I was gullible and young.

Do you fear that the zombie apocalypse will happen?

Henry   

I wouldn't worry about stuff like zombie apocalypses. With the popularity of zombie games nowadays, almost everyone is trained to survive in a zombie filled world. Those undead don't stand a chance!

What is your favorite candy?

Physical science. I loved learning about how things worked on a physics level as well as the interesting stuff one could do with chemicals (also the closest one could be to being a wizard IRL).

If you could travel back in time to what era would you go?

I would take all of the modern hardware and software that we have now, and head into the early 1980s. I /could/ make millions of money that way, but I would be more likely to just work behind the scenes and correct dumb decisions in the game development industry.

What is your favorite mythological species (for instance, kitsune and/or phoenix)? Would you rather look like said species but not have any of the abilities, or have all of the abilities but still look like a human?

Edited by Amaroq Dricaldari

My favorite mythological species would have to be the Centaurs. I guess I really like horses. Too bad there aren't any Horse TF files on here... yet. I would rather look like the species and have no abilities because 1) I think they look really cool and majestic, and 2) Although the archery skills and boost in wisdom would be nice, I have no desire to be extremely drunk for 80% of my life.

What is your favorite fairytale/fable and why?

Reynard the fox. I enjoyed he's fables as he is wise, decisive, resourceful and cunning. The antics he finds in are hilarious and I enjoy how he finds unorthodox ways of wiggling out of them. I'm also very honoured to share my name with this anthropomorphic fox trickster. Ironic that I should identify as a wolf (his greatest adversary) but what can you do *shrugs*.

Black Mesa or Aperture Science?

Din   

Aperture science. I'm not sure what Black Mesa was producing beside the gravity gun, but Aperture science seemed like they were developing fun/useful items such as long fall boots, portal gun and the repulsion gel.

Do you believe the full moon has special properties beside high tide and stuff?

Yes. There has to be some reason that so many ancient cultures believe the full moon to have special relevance.

If you could instantly transform one friend, who would they be and what would you turn them into?

Edited by Amaroq Dricaldari

GaJeer   

Who: Whoever agreed to do it, I'm not mean enough to force it on someone!
What: Narwhal! But only if they didn't ask for anything specific... I'm boring.

If you could instantly and painlessly become your fursona, but lose 50% of your intelligence when you do, would you do it?

Din   

Yes, I would do it even if it wasn't painless. Ideally along with being my fursona, I would live in the woods with other animals where academic intelligence doesn't matter.

Have you ever had a teacher or someone you looked up to that others would consider strange or off?

NylonZ   

Yes I had a long time ago which was around middle school I think the teacher we all looked up to was an EA and what she does is sometimes completely random like for example, she would meow beginning of period 4 which made my class thought our EA was crazy but she's normal most of the time and she was really nice in our classroom.

What is your favorite Genre of music and why?

That'd be power metal for the simple FAC that unless its super cold out I walk everywhere and its great music to pump you up. The instrumental has amazing pace and its usually the genre of choice for epic lyrics(the literal meaning of epic).

What's the best reaction you've gotten from anyone from your furry lifestyle.(Ie: wearing any furry gear or someone seeing you on a furry website)