Henry

FurMorphed's Friendly Q&A Game

The A team of course. Jokes aside I'm not quite sure what kind of team you wa t but I'll list one anyway. Local Rugby team Sharks (not that I'm a fan of the sport but their mascot is a freaking shark).

What was an interesting dream you had recently?

Henry   

I had a strange dream two nights ago. I was in charge of taking a giant walrus to some place, I don't remember where. For some reason, there were a bunch of monsters after the walrus and I had him in the back of a large truck while trying to dodge all the monsters. It was strange but the thing that stuck with me the most about the dream is at the end, when we reached our destination, the walrus got off of the truck and gave me a huge hug. Felt so surreal.

What is one gift that you have received that pops into your mind anytime you think about presents?

Icii   

The Muppets Christmas Carol Soundtrack. I have absolutely no idea why.

If a tree falling in the woods makes the same sound as one hand clapping, then how many eggs to I need to break to change a lightbulb that always tells the truth? (Assuming I didn't leave it alone with the fox.)

Henry   

What I like most about about my town is the size. I live in a small town with a population of 43,000. It is an agricultural town so there are many fields and country homes with acres of land. There is no traffic and my town is full of Mexican culture being on the US Mexico border. Plenty of great food. Lots of fresh air.

Unfortunately, it is one of the hottest places of the country. With summers of 120+ ºF (~49ºC) and rarely ever cloudy, it gets hot. It rains only about 8 times a year and only an inch.

I love the patriotism of my country, as blind as it may be. The US is very conceited but we are a proud people.

What is your favorite movie/francishe?

Din   

Princess Mononoke, I loved how Miyazaki Displayed humans and animals on seperate sides without clearly saying one is better then the other. I pesonally side with the animals though.

Favorite video game series?

Palelija   

BlazBlue! My first fighting game series I've ever played and I love it. Sadly it's not very well known outside Japan. Even sadder is that I pretty much have to rely on online playing becase only one of my friends plays it. ;_;

What kind of headphones/earbuds do you use?

BlazBlue! My first fighting game series I've ever played and I love it. Sadly it's not very well known outside Japan. Even sadder is that I pretty much have to rely on online playing becase only one of my friends plays it. ;_;

What kind of headphones/earbuds do you use?

That looks like a cool game.

Which website? There seems to be more than one to choose from.

53a1ae37d23678b00e77a7bcbb28f7f6.jpg

If you had to kill one person from the past other than Hitler, who would it be?

I heard rumours that Santa's being generous this year.

Edited by accursedCursive

I'd probably have to kill Stalin. Having decimated Russia's whole system as well as killing millions of his own people I think he'd be a worthy target. Gengis Khan would be an easy second.

What is your most prized possession?

Palelija   

Off topic:

BlazBlue is a console only game.

Objection! The very first version of BlazBlue is avaible for PC, it's even in Steam (though that version doesn't have online)!

On topic: My the most precious possession at the moment is my collection of empty lead refill capsules (those things you use to refill mechanical pencils). I have around 220 of them. And they are all mine. Muahaha!

Any thoughts of the current weather?

Din   

Off topic: Objection! The very first version of BlazBlue is avaible for PC, it's even in Steam (though that version doesn't have online)!

Sorry about the wrong information. I just started playing blazblue on a psp emulator with my fightstick hooked up.

The weather down here in florida sucks it's hot and humid all year round.

Favorie furry character besides your character?

Edited by Din

Does characters from movies count? In that case I would have to say Robin from Disney's Robin Hood. I enjoyed his carefree nature and intent in doing what is right.

What are you currently studying/learning/working as?

Henry   

I am studying Liberal Studies which is a fancy way of saying I am studying to be a teacher. I am currently also learning business to start up my own small store, which will hopefully be successful. And last but not least, as far as work goes, I am a fulll time student but my hopes are that I can make a fair amount doing animations online.

Is there anything that you collect, past or present, or wish to collect?

Din   

I used to collect Yo-Yos. I still have them it's just since I stopped competing I stopped buying them.

Have you ever won any competitions or tournaments?

Yes actually. I used to do karate when I was younger and won at least once when competing. I also won a creative literature award for English at school as well as a chess competition.

SciFi or Fantasy?

Din   

Fantasy, I prefer mystical kinda stuff over science

I have no ideas for a good question.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Edited by Din

Henry   

Orange chicken, rice, and a chicken fried steak. They were just left-overs and I had nothing else to eat.

What is one of your earliest memories that you still remember?

Edited by Henry

This one may be a bit sad, but when I was two I remember seeing my grandma and grandpa holding hands and walking together. That was a few days before he died of a heart attack.

Another Nintendo question: Who's better, Princess Peach, Princess Zelda, or Princess Rosalina?

Din   

Princess zelda, she can actually put up a fight at defending herself and isn't as helpless.(I'm including sheik in cause they're the same)

Mario, Link, or Luigi?

Edited by Din

Luigi. He's just to epic with his stare down in the new Mario Kart xD. Also I love a player 2 or underdog character.

What is your favourite arcade game?