Henry

FurMorphed's Friendly Q&A Game

Like the title says, this is a Q&A, but not a normal one. In this game, you will get a chance to know more about your fellow members by answering the previous question and asking a question for the next poster. Please do not just ask a random question. Ask a question you would ask to know someone better, but don't be too personal either.

Do: What is your favorite class?

Don't: What school do you go to?

This is a chance for all of us to get to know each other just a little more. You never know who will answer the next question or what they will ask!

Now let's start things off!

Q: How many pets do you have and what are they?

Ooh, that's a hard one for me.  I guess I'm somewhat of a minarchist, but that has more to do with the size rather than the structure of government...  I'd probably have to go with constitutional republic, simply because I can't think of something better.

What sort of computer do you use?

A normal desktop. But instead of telling you let me just give the specs (they're fairly average so don't laugh  ^_^ ):

Operating System
Windows 7 Home Basic 64-bit SP1

CPU
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.40GHz
Haswell 22nm Technology

RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (10-10-10-27)

Motherboard
MSI Z87-G43 (MS-7816) (SOCKET 0)

Graphics
2050W (1600x900@60Hz)
2048MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series (Sapphire/PCPartner)

Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00ZF5A0 ATA Device (SATA)
465GB TOSHIBA External USB 3.0 USB Device (USB (SATA))

Optical Drives
DiscSoft Virtual SCSI CdRom Device

Audio
ASUS Xonar DSX Audio Device

When was the first time you showed interest in hypnosis and being furry (separately and/or together)?
  • Like 1

I'd say about... four or five years ago. Round the end of high school. Hypnosis came a little bit before furriness, I was trying to get a virtual reality file worked out (which I found as a recommended video on Youtube. Go figure). But mention kept popping up of managing and achieving hallucinations elsewhere at a site known as FurMorphed. I followed the link, and the rest as they say is history. Never did get the file to work, sadly, but I've since moved on to bigger and better things.

What is your favorite and/or lucky number?

42. If you don't get the reference then you need to read Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy. Yes, read. There are a lot of numbers with significance but I'm always going to go for the funny one when I have the option to.

Who is your favourite author? (And why?)

Firstly let me start off be admitting that in regards to loyalty of authors my allegiance only goes to one book or series and is easily replaced once I find something new.

With that out of the way let me demonstrate by saying my current favourite author is K.A Applegate: specifically the animorph collection. I find I enjoy her style and pace of narrative. Also,as I kept reading I liked how she not only developed each character from a first and third person view but also how she could add depth to the universe the story was playing out in. Or maybe I'm biased because the subject of the books is, in fact, people changing into animals.

What is your favourite genre of music?

Edited by manicwolf

I have never been musically inclined. Although I have over 3000 songs on my mp3 player, I do not listen to any "real" music. 1/3 of my music is television themes and movie soundtracks. The other 2/3 is video game soundtracks. However, there is a genre which I do enjoy. Techno music is one of only two genres I enjoy listening to, the other being oldies. Techno beats just makes me want to dance. They just move me in a way no other genre can.

What is your favorite season?

• Like 1

I hate all the seasons, but I do like the way the snow looks in the winter... and how pretty things can get in the summer before they're fried by the sun and lack of water.  Either way, those two are both better than the cold, brown, wet spring and fall.  As for favorite, I'd probably have to give it to summer simply because I can ride my bike in summer weather without freezing.

Do you play any musical instruments?  (Mayonnaise doesn't count, nor does horseradish.)

I used to play the guitar a few years ago however my g-string broke (haha) and since then I have not practiced or even attempted to play.

If you could have a super power, what would it be?

I'd really like to visit the US. There's a huge variety of places and cultures, and it just seems like a great place.

What's your favourite food?

It may be because I am Mexican but I love the food of my culture, my favorite being a bean burrito with a dish that cannot be found anywhere in the world except in the town of Imperial Valley, special quesadilla. A bean burrito is self explanatory. A special quesadilla is a fried flour wrap filled with cheese.

Special+Quesadilla+2.jpg

Together they are incredible!

What is your most favorite television show ever?

Edited by Henry
  • Like 1

My most favourite show ever? Seems unfair that I can only choose one.

I've always been a fan of the Simpsons and it stands to good reason that my favourite is Futurama. There is just something about it's comedy I find hilarious.

If you could meet one historical figure, who would you meet?

Either Pablo Picasso or Leonardo da Vinci, even though I might not understand what they are speaking.

What kind of phone do you use?

The cheapest, least functional one I could get: an Alcatel OT-222. It's worth about £5. And I got it at a discount xD I have slight fear of phones, not smart phones but just any phone in general. Horrible things.

Have you ever scooped up pasta and put it into a slice of bread or roll to eat?

(My family thinks this is weird apparently.)

Yes, I used to do this a lot but I saw no point later. It's nice though (chips and bread/roll though  :lovestruck: ).

What is your most favourite thing to drink (doesn't need to be alcohol related)?

Non alcohol related code red mountain dew

Alcoholic cinnful cider angry orchard

So far I'm over a month soda free so now water and I don't drink much alcohol.

What is your favorite game/sport?

Edited by acidfang

I'll be upfront and admit I'm not a big sports fan. If I had to chose though I'd say I enjoy Cricket the most. I used to watch 5 day tests when I was younger (both out of interest and boredom) however I find that I rarely make the time to even watch an ODI or T20 these days. Still fun to watch a six leave the park though  ^_^ .

If you could live in a book/movie/anime/etc setting and universe which one would you live in?

Edited by manicwolf

Pokemon, obviously, and as a Lucario if possible, I would travel all over the world with a Riolu, my 2nd favorite Pokemon, we would battle against humans without any fear of being captured  :love:

If you could live anywhere on the planet ( city, forest, ocean, anywhere ), without any money/health/food problem, where would you go?

>_>

<_<

Japan.

If you could change one aspect of the universe or the world (physics, science, religion, ect ect), what would you change?

Well that's a pretty vague question. I guess I would lower the gravity on earth. This should allow one to just jump for long distances or even easily fly. Could be impractical but sounds fun.

What is your favourite hobby or interest?

I do love me some video games and drawing. Hmmm... I think if I had to choose between the two, playing video games would win. I ennjoy the aspect of being able to do things in games that I can't do in real life. Going on epic adventures, speeding around in a high speed race, battling evil monsters to save a beautiful damsel.

Who is your hero?