Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fox Cub

Ongoing Success. Tail.

26 posts in this topic

Okay to start off.

Ive been keeping a tally on the days I have worn my tail

Some of these days when I have not had any work I have had the tail on for 24 hours straight.

MOST of the days I have had it on for nearly the whole day. The only time the tail is not on me is when I am work, Gym or in the bath.

Ive gone up trees to cut them with it on, Ive done plumbing with the tail on, Heck I ride my push bike with the tail on!

I started wearing the tail for the majority of the day 324 days ago and as I write this STILL have it on. Its nearly been a whole year! I have spent more time with it on then without it this last year.

I first started off listening to some of the trace files but somehow I was not connection correctly to them. I then started in a different environment and with the tail on and I got a great connection with some of the files! Especially some files that made some really powerfull images in my mind which actually scared me a bit. However Kanibal told me this was okay and it slowly phased out. I continued to listen to these files and it started to get stronger. Until one day I decided that I will go 7 days with the tail on for most of the day and see where it went.

Before I knew it My parents and friends have asked me why I was wearing it for such a long time, When they asked me I relized that somehow I compelatly forgotten how long I have had the tail on for and went to look at the calander to see when i started when I freaked out a bit when i found out that i have been wearing it for not 7 days but 21 days. Without relizing this I knew that somehow subconsciously I have changed to accept this very quickly.

I now write this at 01.59AM on the 1st June 2014 with the tail still on and this is the 324 day ongoing

Im going to call this a success as I have now started getting Phantom Limb syndrome when the tail is off for a long period and other 'Strange' feelings in that general area when I do not have the tail on.

So I am going to call this a ongoing success as I keep thinking should I break the 324 days but there is a massive part of me that will not allow this to happen.

I shall continue. For now.

1 person likes this

Sounds awesome! I hope that, when I get access to the files, they work well for me like they did for you when you did them with the tail on! ^_^ I hope you keep it on for a long, long time to come!

Depends on how strong your phantom is. For me it's like I set down on something like a shirt or pillow just a slight pressure at the base of my spine.

Well actually there is.

I was going to post about what has happened but completely forgot to.

To cut a really really long story short, The phantom Limb Has been a huge success and still ongoing.

470 Days has passed with my tail on, Since I have worn it 470 days in a row I mean, Taking it off when I go to work and minor things but every day I have it on for at least 6 hours every day.

But It has also gone up another level again. This time I seem to now have a nerve system starting to take place.

At Cambridge furmeet while I was talking to a friend, another who had my tail on there lap decided to brush my tail as it was a bit messy, While they were doing this, I started zoning out while talking to my friend as I could feel something that felt really really 'Beautiful' Nice but could not understand what it was, as I turned around and saw her doing this I realized that I could feel her brushing my tail even tho she was doing it so light and it felt great.

So me and my friend decided to put this to the test, Eyes closed and they will randomly brush my tail at different times and I had to tell when they did it. The outcome was a very happy one.

And ever since that day I seem to be able to tell when people are touching my tail even with the lightest touch I can still feel something, And its growing stronger.

This has got to a stage which I never thought even existed or I could achieve.

But it is also Concerning on a level.

The nerves in your lower back might be getting good at detecting slight movements because your tail is there so often. This ability will likely give you more options down the line.

Wow, very sweet results (in my opinion). Have you done or thought of any controlled experiments to log sensations? Example: have a friend ask you 10 times if they are touching it and where with you blindfolded in order to see if its a sensory (you see it so your mind generates the sensation) experince, or if it is as Myuu suggests and is the nerves in your back growing stonger.

Wow. Those are some amazing results! I wish I had a tail to wear around the house, that would certainly speed up the process a bit. :thinking:

If you don't mind me asking, how vivid are the sensations?

Here's hoping we can all see results like yours eventually. :clap:

Just an Additional Confirm. Since I was out Saturday with my friend in Thing me Bobs. We were looking at dog brushes, While I was looking at them I felt that really nice stroke/petting feeling, And it was my Friend brushing my tail with a dog brush.

I also had a young child perhaps the age of 2 walk up behind me without noticing her. and she tugged the tip of my tail so gently that I turned around and saw her. Doing this caused my friend to ask "How did you know she was there, I saw her and she only just tugged it so lightly that you would not feel it" Well truth is.. I did.

478 Days in 30 minutes and Its getting Intense.

How about when you remove it. Do you believe you would be able to sence someone stroking where it should be even if it wasn't attached? I'm just wandering how much is nerve and how much is phantom? Nerve as in how sensitive your nerves are in your lower back of course.

I have never done any tests as such. However I have noticed when I have it off, If someone walks past me too close. I will get a really 'odd' feeling that someone has touched me. I have had in a elevator a door shut behind me and I jumped as I felt something snag, but there was nothing there. And while I was waiting to get off, Someone moved behind me, They did not touch me in any way but I felt them Nudge something behind me which nothing was there.

I really need to find someone to do controlled tests with me someday. I shall see.

It is very odd in its way. It it an amazing feeling but I would like to find out more on how I did it myself. and how I can feel it to such an extent.

That's pretty impressive it would seem your mind is so use to it being there it treats it like it's part of you

Are you listening to any phantom tail files or just wearing the tail during your off time?

What do you mean wearing the tail during your off time?

And I dont really listen to any files at the moment due to new job being demanding. But I used to listen to a few which I can find for you if you want.

However they have got to a. strange stage with me now

I was referring to something you said about only taking it off when you go to work. I was just curious as to whether or not you were using files to augment your experience.

I used to use files at the beginning to get the basic building blocks. That is what I thought. After a while I noticed I didn't need them to start small feelings, Tingles. after the days turned into weeks which then turned into months and finally into a year. It grew into something that I always thought was a fantasy.

Like all files say. They work for some people, Some they dont. They worked for me however I found them less useful as the days turned into weeks as It got to stage where I felt I was getting nothing out of them anymore I stopped them.

I might try some new ones later and see what the results are.

I will post them on when I get this results

So the files started it off, but after a while you were able to make the sensations on your own?

Basically yes. The files made a good foundation. then I started to build on it myself. which I am here today.

An additional part I have been wondering. Can Temperature affect phantom limb?

Basically yes. The files made a good foundation. then I started to build on it myself. which I am here today.

An additional part I have been wondering. Can Temperature affect phantom limb?

in experiments it can to a degree. There was a artical I read in a science magazine back in highschool (early 2000's) about phantom limbs in people that had lost limbs what could feel sensations of heat or cold if they knew they should had they a hand/arm/foot/leg there. Same with pain to a greater degree.

Thats amazing that you can actualy feel it. I hope this will happen to me in the future

Okay to start off.

Ive been keeping a tally on the days I have worn my tail

Some of these days when I have not had any work I have had the tail on for 24 hours straight.

MOST of the days I have had it on for nearly the whole day. The only time the tail is not on me is when I am work, Gym or in the bath.

Ive gone up trees to cut them with it on, Ive done plumbing with the tail on, Heck I ride my push bike with the tail on!

I started wearing the tail for the majority of the day 324 days ago and as I write this STILL have it on. Its nearly been a whole year! I have spent more time with it on then without it this last year.

I first started off listening to some of the trace files but somehow I was not connection correctly to them. I then started in a different environment and with the tail on and I got a great connection with some of the files! Especially some files that made some really powerfull images in my mind which actually scared me a bit. However Kanibal told me this was okay and it slowly phased out. I continued to listen to these files and it started to get stronger. Until one day I decided that I will go 7 days with the tail on for most of the day and see where it went.

Before I knew it My parents and friends have asked me why I was wearing it for such a long time, When they asked me I relized that somehow I compelatly forgotten how long I have had the tail on for and went to look at the calander to see when i started when I freaked out a bit when i found out that i have been wearing it for not 7 days but 21 days. Without relizing this I knew that somehow subconsciously I have changed to accept this very quickly.

I now write this at 01.59AM on the 1st June 2014 with the tail still on and this is the 324 day ongoing

Im going to call this a success as I have now started getting Phantom Limb syndrome when the tail is off for a long period and other 'Strange' feelings in that general area when I do not have the tail on.

So I am going to call this a ongoing success as I keep thinking should I break the 324 days but there is a massive part of me that will not allow this to happen.

I shall continue. For now.

Wait so is it triggered or something?

These are amazing results!! Hope I can get one's like these in he future

Very interesting read.  I've had success with tail files, but I've never taken to that extreme. Mostly just phantom sensations... which in themselves are pretty awesome :3

I know this may or may not get seen by the OP since it was in 2014, but I would be interested to hear if there's an update to this.

Relocated nerves are being used in current prosthetic research, and it is very interesting to me to hear of the OP's success with hypnosis on adding an artificial limb.