Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tsunshi

Rennaissance costumes anyone?

I go to some medieval events throughout the year, including a two week one, and my mom sews T-tunics (the t shirt of garb) to sell and wear, and a few other things for friends.

I really enjoy doing hand embordered cloaks. like embordiery on the capulates of them. This is what I embordiered by hand, I don't actually have many pics of the cloak, I gave it to a friend for her birthday gift last year. I might see if I can upload one of the pics I have of her with it on.

iris_of_dedication_by_pixy_archer0fmayhe

It's not costumes or anything of the sort but I am in the middle of making the pilot episode of a furry rennaissance cartoon series called FurQuest. I am hoping to finish the episode late June to early July with one episode a month from then on.

I tried doing flash animations a while ago and decided it wasn't the thing for me. Kudos on your work though, i know it's a lot of hard work.

While I don't make any costumes myself, I've always been impressed by the creativity and degree of effort that people put into their period costumes. I wonder if Rennaissance designers have seen increased popularity thanks to shows like Vikings and Game of Thrones. :)

Actually this year when i go the renaissance festival in my location I actually created a costume that I thought of for years.  A warrior/alchemist costume who uses science to gain the benefits in war.