Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cy the Bat

Oh, right! Hypnosis is a thing on here

4 posts in this topic

I know it sounds crazy, but I'm not really into hypnosis even though FurMorphed is a hypnosis site. Maybe I should change that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXqZYrXVuDE

Yes yes! I think I can feel it working already! :evil:

Not surprising at all, really.

There are many completely distinct sorts and acts of furries, and this is the only (good) site dedicated to the type of furries who try to mentally transform.

I have a uh... confession.

But first I'd like to say this is all your fault you know, when you asked for a volunteer you should have told us this super important space mission needed someone who could golf, or you should have vetted things better, so what is about to happen is all on you really.

I'm on the moon and I've got a ball and all these clubs, these little sticks too, Ground Control wants me to tee up, I don't even know what that means! They sound really hysterical by the way, anyway the alien planet is getting closer and closer and you can't really expect me to stop it by hitting a specific part of it with a golf ball, we're doomed. Sorry.

I have a uh... confession.

But first I'd like to say this is all your fault you know, when you asked for a volunteer you should have told us this super important space mission needed someone who could golf, or you should have vetted things better, so what is about to happen is all on you really.

I'm on the moon and I've got a ball and all these clubs, these little sticks too, Ground Control wants me to tee up, I don't even know what that means! They sound really hysterical by the way, anyway the alien planet is getting closer and closer and you can't really expect me to stop it by hitting a specific part of it with a golf ball, we're doomed. Sorry.

Ummm....  Wat?

1 person likes this