Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DanFoxDavies

You laugh, you lose!

If you ever watch Top Gear you'll instantly understand this game.

If not, go to BBC's iPlayer now and watch a few episodes, else you will not get this joke.

Basically, the theory is that Jeremy Clarkson is running out of facts about The Stig. Before long Top Gear will lose one of its all-time best running jokes.

It's up to us to keep this from happening, by coming up with evermore weird, outlandish and strange remarks about The Stig. Below them, we'll also post odd things about ourselves, the next poster must then try to figure out whether there is any truth in these self-incriminations before posting their own knowledge of what Some say about The Stig, and then what some may or may not say about themselves. For an example's sake, I shall start.

If there was a previous post I'd say whether I thought the facts about forum poster 0 were true here.

Now, some say he has a radio telescope at home, just so he can pick up every motor racing channel around the world at the same time. Others say he will one day reveal his face to us, and on that occasion, television itself will die. All we know is, he's called The Stig!

< As for this dude here...

Some say he has a miniature nuclear weapons store in each armpit, which test-launches every Tuesday. Others say he has a long term plan to build a whole town in full life size from nothing but Lego. All we know is, he's that anthro fox who went and started this thread!

Guest Skyclimber   
Guest Skyclimber

Top Gear is one of the best shows ever!  I've actually only watched it on my friend's laptop...

daxx0r:  I can believe the snail farm, but banned from a local hair salon?  I'm guessing these are related somehow. ;)

Some say that he's actually a robot with a super computer brain and perfect reflexes.  Others say that while he's a robot, his computer brain is suffering from major lag.  All we know is, he's called The Stig!

Some say that he's completely crazy but he has his reasons for it.  Others say that he's the best replacement for Gilligan if the show ever comes back.  All we know is, he's called the Aurebesh!

Hmm, first one I'd say is false, you're actually not crazy at all. Second, true.

Now, some say he once built a house in the shape of a Lamborghini Diablo. And that in the foundations of this house is the actual Lambo he built it to look like, entombed in a sarcophagus. Others say he is an avid reader of the magazine, Amstrad Action because it once featured a racing game he liked. All we know is, he's called The Stig!

Some say he has a sense of direction such that it takes only two visits to any place for him to map it perfectly in his head, and place that in relation to the whole world. Others say he is the only fox to ever have officially Taken It All The Way To 19. And that he is also the only fox who knows exactly what that means. All we know is, he's called Danfox Izveryquix! :P

JesseTV   

Some say he is in need of a massive reality check. Others say his priorities are all over the map. All we know is he's called Jesse!

First one - true, but not how you think. Second - true, but even truer if applied to me.

Some say he deep fries Mars bars in engine sump oil, and likes the flavour. Others say he speaks, among other languages, Gearbox. All we know is, he's called The Stig!

Some say he is allergic to the Thames aquifers. Others say he met a Mancunian at John O'Groats to buy a burger one grey, damp day. All we know is he's that fox in the picture to the left.

Guest Pattn   
Guest Pattn

Some of you may know this game from different chans or other forums. All you've to do is to post a picture so funny that the next one has no possibility to avoid laughing.

Motivationals or whatever. When you fail (I hope none of us will win) just post "I lost the game :P " and post the next picture.

NO CARLTON BANKS ALLOWED

Let's get this started

Old but still awesome:

blasphemyymcasmall.th.jpg

Guest Rockario   
Guest Rockario

Your picture didn't work.

Try this,

drive-me-closer.jpg

Or perhaps something furrier,

Chinchilla_Punk_by_jollyjack.jpg

Sorry if they're too big

JesseTV   

Your picture didn't work.

Try this,

drive-me-closer.jpg

Or perhaps something furrier,

Chinchilla_Punk_by_jollyjack.jpg

Sorry if they're too big

Gaaaah! DA is blocked on these freakin' school comouters!

JesseTV   

Nope haven't failed :P

Didn't fail with this one. You gotta stop taking them from the front page of FailBlog! Go back a year in pages and take from there.

Guest Jebin Zedalu   
Guest Jebin Zedalu

Does a quick expulsion of air alongside a grin count as a laugh?

If so, Blasphemy and Deer-shitting got me.

Here's mine:

BatmanLovesRobin.jpg