Sign in to follow this  
Nobody

What should everyone be watching?

I just finished Game of Thrones in time for the fifth season, which starts to air in April I think it was, I've really enjoyed it so far, the only thing I can really complain about is the fact that Lady Stoneheart hasn't show up, it's been a while since I read those particular books of course, but I'm pretty sure she should be around by now. Besides that it's been pretty great.

Otherwise Arrow, The Flash, Constantine, and Gotham are still on, and Agent Carter, a sort of spin-off prequel thing (I think) from Agents of SHIELD has started, I'm liking that too, and there's a spin-off of Breaking Bad called Better Call Saul starting soon that I want to check out.

Other than that I've started watching Sleepy Hollow, and that's just about it for me right now.

Oh, man that has the potential to be hilarious. Definitely marked on my calendar.

Don't worry it's-all-good-man :evil:

Mentalist, Fringe, Being Human (Us), Walking Dead are some of my favorite that I seen and that I will suggest even for the end of Fringe. Lost is great to. For now I'm beginning Arrow so I can't talk about it for now but it looks great. About Games of Thrones I must confess that I stop to the second episode but I thinks I judged it to rapidly so I'll make another try. 

If no one has seen it yet, the Netflix original "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" is really awesome. It's a Tina Fey show, and people say it reminds them of 30 Rock. I think it's its own thing, but hey, to each his own! At least give the first episode a try. :3

I've only seen one episode of Rick and Morty, but it was really amusing.  Currently, I am watching The Freakshow season of American Horror Story and it is really good.  It moves at a good pace, maybe a little fast, but it doesn't have any filler episodes, which I enjoy.  It isn't really a horror story, its got a lot of emotion and "feels" behind it.