Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matrim

Yay. Success.

16 posts in this topic

I just wanted to post a little blurb about some success. I've always had a bit of trouble with trance, files never worked, i could never get like focuses on the file, but get plenty relaxed but all it end up being is a nice relaxation time XD. Then i had a chance for a bit of a live session, and yeah. XD they work better. But my first one wasn't that much a sucess. It was a more traditional style trance attempt and it went ok. Then i was lucky enough to have another atttempt by another person who uses different more subtle style of hypnosis and its worked a lot better.  And really, a small sucess actually turned into a bigger one somewhat. XD the little hey something occured was nice and well it grew.  Basically, each person had a style of trance imo that they do best with, and the others may or may not work. just how they're mind is. And keep at it. Once you get a small sucess, Be happy. Your getting somewhere are least. and youll get farther. XD But yeah. just  thought i;d throw this out for you guys,

Sincerely, The probably mostly unknown,

Matrim.

1 person likes this

Just seeing other people with success stories made me more interested in this whole hypnosis thing. Keep it up.

Ya know I just realised I hadn't said anything here. Well done ;)

hehehehe XD

Yeah yeah we know it's a bit pointless coming from me because I was there and we know it but not everyone else does!

Yeah, I did. That was some time ago now though and I haven't really backed it up since because I've been really busy.

Well, how successful you can be depends mostly on two things:

-How easily you can be hypnotised

-How little you value having a normally functioning mind

If you don't really value having a normally functioning mind, be careful about what you do nevertheless.

The files here can't do anything weird unless overused, but there are files in existence which can all too easily cause a mess.

In fact, you don't even need files to get an unconventional effect.

I haven't heard of anyone going completely insane, but pretty weird stuff can happen, good or bad.

Spontaneous transformations, change in mind partioning (and by extension speed and/or type of thinking), ability to be hypnotised (Watch out for files where the speaker tries to become your exclusive hypnotist), and more! (On second thoughts, maybe you shouldn't click that)

So, in summary, and as a message aimed towards the forum in general: If you get bored of using files and want to try something new, you should probably ask about it in either a post or a thread to increase your chances of success and make sure that "success" isn't a bad thing.