Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elynsynos

Twitch Plays Pokemon

What do you mean 'The game itself isn't that great"? ;p

Jk, mostly. I'm a huge fan of the series, gen 1, and 2 especially,but I don't begrudge anyone for not liking it. I'm finding twitchplays hilarious, mainly because I never expected them to ever progress, at all. And then now they're doing the second gen in half the time of the first one. Going by the first half, at least. I barely watch the stream at all, but I do follow a google docs that people keep updated, just so I know how far they are, and a couple of the side things too.

Kai   

I've loved the memes and the pseudo-religion that spawned out of this. It's pretty hilarious.

PRAISE BE TO THE HELIX @.@

start9

This second run has definitely gotten me interested in getting back into Pokémon; I originally stopped following the series after the second movie came out, so I was always a Gen-I fan. Thanks to this, I've started my own run of Pokémon Silver. Already got my Eevee (nicknamed "Io"), planning on evolving him into Umbreon.

NylonZ   

Man I remember the Chaos that used to happen when it takes 4 hours just to get over a ledge. Heck, I was surprised when they got through that team rocket maze in which I thought it was going to be the end.