Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

technofantwentyone

What's Playing in Your Head Right Now?

57 posts in this topic

Headphones

I mean like, actually repeating in your head. The one song that you've had stuck in your head for weeks. Being affected by Bipolar II disorder, I get "treated" (more like bombarded) by a bevy of mental music daily. 

Today I'm having Child's Anthem by Toto stuck in my head, I'll fetch a vid for you guys. 

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aOl9QiIhYA0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Come to think of it, this is actually a pretty nice driving rock classic. I used to hate this song... huh.  

Try to link the music playing in your head, I wanna listen to it too! 

EDIT: Maybe this would be a good time to ask how to post vids? Lol Here's a normal link

How to post vids: HTML doesn't work. Try using the forums tags. There are a load more BB code options on the little button to the left of the font selection.

So I often get music stuck in my head though it is generally from my favorite genres (broadway and folk).  I have enough songs that when I'm in the moos I get a song per sentence (because of a lyric that is similar to that sentence)

That said if a  song get stuck there for hours I can't stand going back and listening to it for weeks.

Think the Gravity soundtrack has been stuck in my head for the past few hours. That or Everything is Awesome from The Lego Movie.

Of the cacophony of songs playing in my head right now, the one that stands out the most would have to be Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd, or Our Final Flight by Fox Amoore :3

Some kind of music stuck in my head right now. Like a ylvis "what does the fox say"...

Hmm, I have "Boggis, Bunce, and Bean" (Fantastic Mr. Fox) replaying in my head right now.

David Guetta ft Kid Cudi - Memories.

I dont usually actually listen to these kind of songs, but i played it on Osu! recently, so it kinda got stuck.

OMG Thankyou! I finally know what that picture is from!
Also. Hell no. Hell no. And hell the hell no.

I don't mind this one too much but it's TV on the Radio: Walking the Cow. :3

I recently finished Wolf's Rain, so I've got Stray going through my head over and over again. Not that I mind; Wolf's Rain has an absolutely beautiful ending.

Here's a link to the full version of it:

Right now I've got pretty much the Frozen soundtrack stuck in my head, especially the mix someone did of a Kingdom Hearts version that just sounds soooooo amazing lol. Debating whether to replace Let it Go as my ringtone for it XD

After few rounds of BlazBlue this got stuck on my head again:

This, it's awesome, it's epic, and it's stuck on my head since a week

This song got stuck in my head today while playing a demo on my phone.

Hehe, I have Dark Horse (Katy Perry ft. some guy I don't remember) and I feel a little sorry about not imbedding a video, I am not that motivated to do so. 

Dare by stan bush? lol it's from the original transformers the movie that came out in 86