Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sabre

What are you looking forward to?

Sabre   

It's still early in the year, so which games are we all looking forward to for 2014? :3 Perhaps also why, if you feel like sharing.

I'm looking forward to Thief, somewhat out of nostalgia for the series, and I just miss -really- good stealth gameplay. Oddworld and Kirby games slated for release this year, because Oddworld and Kirby, Star Citizen sounds like exactly the kind of game I've been waiting for since I found Freespace 2 back in the day, and Destiny is a game that caught my eye some time ago in a way that few new IPs tend to. Perhaps MGS V, too, because I rather enjoy Metal Gear Solid as a franchise.

I'm curious to hear what everyone else is excited to see come out :3

Kanibal   

Me and my friends keep track of dozens of games. I only run small hobby websites but most of them work in the industry so I get lots of inside news. Personally the game I'm looking forward to the most is due out in August I think and it's this; Distance. A survival racing game set in a virtual digital world (ish) How many racing games do you know like this? With boss fights and no set route?

It's a full production version of an indie college project called Nitronic Rush which is free here; http://nitronic-rush.com/

I WANT THIS GAME.

• Like 1

Guest Trextre   
Guest Trextre

I`m like horror games. I look forward to the game "Routine" 

Kanibal   

While it's not due out till October of 2015, I am looking forward to LVC Finally launching our game.

Any more details on this? Ya know, like the name of it even? Maybe some artwork or a screenshot or a genre?

I`m like horror games. I look forward to the game "Routine" 

Never heard of it. I'm not a massive fan of Horror but I do follow the industry.... as above, any info on it so others can see what game you mean?

Arxtempo   

I am looking forward to the indie horror games for the Halloween season. I have no idea what titles may pop up, but I have confidence there will be an incredible re-emergence of survival horror.

Kanibal   

I am excited for Elder Scrolls online, even though I dread a subscription, and also dragon age inquisition, can't wait for either of these games!

From what I've heard of that upcoming game it's going to be very very restrictive and very very expensive... A few of my friends have actually cancelled their per-orders and one turned down the press access key their site was offered :/

I don't know what exactly is going on there really, I have never played an Elder Scrolls game.

Guest Trextre   
Guest Trextre

Any more details on this? Ya know, like the name of it even? Maybe some artwork or a screenshot or a genre?

Never heard of it. I'm not a massive fan of Horror but I do follow the industry.... as above, any info on it so others can see what game you mean?

It`s a sci-fi horror game. Alone on the moon station with strange monsters... Read more on steam greenlight. 

If you like space and horror :)

Vid:

I would be interested in TES:O, but I am not going to pay for some subscription game, especially one that you also have to pay $60 to get on top of that.

Otherwise, I don't really hype myself over upcoming games. Really the only thing I have to look forward to are updates of the games I'm playing right now (WoT, WoWS, and Robocraft).

From what I've heard of that upcoming game it's going to be very very restrictive and very very expensive... A few of my friends have actually cancelled their per-orders and one turned down the press access key their site was offered :/

I don't know what exactly is going on there really, I have never played an Elder Scrolls game.

Basically a 3D, more action oriented Avernum 3.

Describing is more fun when it's useless.