Lucaribro

What Games Are You Playing Now?

I am currently not playing games because of school (first time college has gotten in the way of this). However, I am playing through Dust: An Elysian Tail for the second time and Watch Dogs' Bad Blood DLC. I will be able to play a bit more over winter break (when I am not in Florida), so hopefully I can get one of those finished. Until then, I am sticking to Ingress for Android (I am on the Resistance if anyone is curious).

When I manipulate a few minutes for free time, I'm playing Payday 2 along with a few other horror games I got during the humble bundle.

maybe i'm not original, but actually i play league of legends with my friends
I think i have troubles with playing singleplayer games, cuz i'm often get bored and i need really good one to play whole game

My list so far:

Need to Beat:

- Amnesia

- Cry of Fear

- Five Nights at Freddy's

- This War of Mine

- The Binding of Isaac

Just Games I Like to Play:

- Counter Strike: Global Offensive

- Osu!

- The Forest

Five Night's really isn't worth beating.

As for me: Currently escaping prisons in The Escapists.

Five Night's really isn't worth beating.

It still can be fun to play, and it is something I want to add to my list of beaten games, but the jumpscares can feel pretty cheap.

Adding to my list of games to beat:

-Alien Swarm

-Minecraft

-Super Hexagon (CANNOT BEAT THE LAST LEVEL!)

The last level being the Black and White zone that doesn't rotate? Well, I can't give you any real tips other than staying to the left or right until something gets in your way. Oh, and make sure you have headphones or speakers on when you get to the 60 second mark, because the thing I am referring to will only happen once. No spoiling though.

Edited by Amaroq Dricaldari

The last level being the Black and White zone that doesn't rotate? Well, I can't give you any real tips other than staying to the left or right until something gets in your way. Oh, and make sure you have headphones or speakers on when you get to the 60 second mark, because the thing I am referring to will only happen once. No spoiling though.

Technically, I have beaten it already, but only on a school computer. I want to get the steam achievement though, so it doesn't count :P

But yes, I have seen the ending already.

It still can be fun to play, and it is something I want to add to my list of beaten games, but the jumpscares can feel pretty cheap.

Adding to my list of games to beat:

-Alien Swarm

-Minecraft

-Super Hexagon (CANNOT BEAT THE LAST LEVEL!)

The best description I ever heard for the Five night's series is: Jump Scare generator. The problem I have for the games are that in order to win the higher difficulties you get into some really weird and nonsensical patterns. Just look at anyone who has beaten the highest difficulties for Five Nights 1 and 2. They are kind of ridiculous

My list :)

Elder scrolls: Skyrim

Elder scrolls: Oblivion

Medal of Honor: Warfighter ( my first shooter, help!)

Total war: Shogun 2

Minecraft (mostly heavy modded version)

Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis have almost eaten more hours of my my life than I feel comfortable sharing. Counter-Strike has started to steal some time for itself though, and along with Fallen London take up most of my non-paradox computer time.

Smash Bros and Earthbound make up most of my non-computer gaming, with some Pokemon here and there.

I have recently bought Dying Light on Pc so I'm on this one those day now otherwise I played Super Smash Bros on Wii U or Skyrim on Xbox

I've been working on selling games, mostly, getting down from an absurd amount to a respectable number.  Recently I played some ICO, Ape Escape, and Crystalis.

I've just been playing Team Fortress 2 really. I did just get Titan souls for a challenge.

Probably gonna play Ace Combat Zero at some point since I just got it in the mail.

Trauma center new blood :)

Damn those Stigma! If only there was a cure in drug form, doctors wouldn't need to waste large amounts of energy using a LASER to kill them.

I've been stuck in the whole ARTS genre, playing DOTA 2 and recently also Sins of a Dark Age.

Offline and with friends I've been playing a whole lot of Project M (Mod for Super Smash Bros. Brawl), Factorio, and KSP.