Lucaribro

What Games Are You Playing Now?

Still playing WoT, WT (they added tanks so I'm doing that) and Robocraft (they had a new patch with a lot of new content and rebalances that made the game a lot better). BF3 is free until the fourth for those interested. I'm going to have that dowload over night.

Edited by Lord of the Scrubs

Recently been playing "Yoshi's New Island". Liking the game so far.

Thank goodness because I heard a lot of people didn't like it. Glad to see that it is still a good game!

I just got Mario Kart 8 and it is crazy. There are so many routes in the races thanks to the anti-gravity that I have no idea which way I should go half the time. Sometimes roads branch off and then those roads branch off and sometimes overlap each other. It's nuts but fun!

Thank goodness because I heard a lot of people didn't like it. Glad to see that it is still a good game!

I just got Mario Kart 8 and it is crazy. There are so many routes in the races thanks to the anti-gravity that I have no idea which way I should go half the time. Sometimes roads branch off and then those roads branch off and sometimes overlap each other. It's nuts but fun!

Didn't know a lot of people disliked the game. I wonder why. :thinking:

I've heard a lot of people say that Mario Kart 8 is a great game. The way routes branch off into many other routes sounds interesting, and kind of confusing.

Edited by Nayton

Didn't know a lot of people disliked the game. I wonder why. :thinking:

What I've heard people saying is that it's not difficult enough and feels bland.

I have to drop Street Fighter from my playing list for now, because the latest update pretty much made it unplayable. I can't stand audio stuttering and disconnecting it is making now!

Last week, i have downloaded Euro Truck Simulator 2's multiplayer mod, y'know, the game where you have to transport things from a place to another during real time hours, for no reason, it looks like boring, but it's ADDICTING !

And it's even more fun when you can play this game with other players, especially when someone crashes to another driver, or when a troll blocks the road, it ends up like this http://i.imgur.com/ysCzsEe.jpg

Best game ever !

I just finished playing an iOS game called Monument Valley. It is relatively short, taking a couple of hours for a puzzle game, but was very well done. Imagine manipulating a 3D version if those MC Escher impossible architecture drawings that change as you go through them. Many of the levels are based on optical illusions.

Recently got Mario Kart 8 after finally convincing myself to try it. So far i like the game. I wonder why the developers decided to put in a version of peach called "Pink Gold Peach". Kind of a strange addition.

Edited by Nayton

Recently got Mario Kart 8 after finally convincing myself to try it. So far i like the game. I wonder why the developers decided to put in a version of peach called "Pink Gold Peach". Kind of a strange addition.

I know what you mean. Who knows, maybe there is a Mario 64 sequel in the works and this is a hint to a multiplayer feature where Peach turns "pink gold" instead of metal!

Or maybe I'm just looking too deep into this. :oops:

Maybe they should have added in Birdo instead. 

I know what you mean. Who knows, maybe there is a Mario 64 sequel in the works and this is a hint to a multiplayer feature where Peach turns "pink gold" instead of metal!

Or maybe I'm just looking too deep into this. :oops:

Maybe they should have added in Birdo instead. 

Maybe a sequel to "Super Princess Peach".

Not sure why Birdo was left out. :thinking:

Edited by Nayton

At the moment I've really started getting into Grim Dawn and been having a lot of fun with it (even though it's an alpha/beta/kickstater).

Usually I will play Dota 2 or Tropico 5.

I've recently acquired Age of Mythology:Extended version on steam and am very excited to try it out (as I never played AoM when I was younger).

I recently got back into League of Legends and was strangely better than I was before lol. I think it comes down to knowing when to GTFO and run. I think I'm waiting for the next FFXIV patch before I log back in.

uhhhh I started Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne at some point too.

I need to get more gaming buds, lol

I've been mostly playing World of Tanks recently, but also I've gone back to playing Skyrim as well now that I have a much better computer. I've been modding the hell out of it. There's a follower mod called Inigo and I can't recommend that enough, he's got fantastic awareness of the surrounding environment and some great lines.

I recently got back into League of Legends and was strangely better than I was before lol. I think it comes down to knowing when to GTFO and run. I think I'm waiting for the next FFXIV patch before I log back in.

The opposite happened to me after my hiatus from WoT. I used to perform a bit below what most top players got, but now I've been been hovering in that awkward point that is the higher reaches of above average.

I also just now got along to playing Homeworld: Cataclysm. It's certainly interesting with how it compares to the first game.

I've still been playing WT:GF, but my interest in it has slowly been waning. I'll play robocraft on and off, but I always feel like I'm not making much progress towards anything useful when grinding.

When my paycheck comes in on Friday, I should hopefully be able to take advantage of the Steam Summer Sale. I don't really have amy games in mind yet besides Dawn of War and maybe some WWII RTS.

I got borderlands 2 just the other day, and I plan to start playing it tonight. I'm excited!

You got Borderlands 2? I have had that game for a while and even get most of the dlc recently (damn steam sale). I've a lvl 50 number who is just messing around in Oasis but I'd like the chance to play with some people. Let me know if you're interested.

I actually haven't been playing anything as of late, though a recommendation or two wouldn't hurt. What are some free-to-play games that don't require Steam to try out?

I've started Homeworld 2 and I find it pretty cool that the graphics actually aren't that bad even with how old it is. I also like how all of the games in the series have been enjoyable.

I actually haven't been playing anything as of late, though a recommendation or two wouldn't hurt. What are some free-to-play games that don't require Steam to try out?

I play mostly free to play games, though the amount of games I actually play is relatively small.

Robocraft is an interesting game that's still in early development. Basically, you create a vehicle similar to how to build in Minecraft. It can be a plane, a hovercraft, a wheeled vehicle, or some ungodly mix of them. It's improved a lot since I first started playing it, but it also has plenty of room to get better as well.

World of Tanks has been my go to game for the past three years. It's got a stupidly large amount of content, as well as fairly detailed mechanics. I could write a ton on this, but my battery is about to die now.

Warthunder is one that I've played on and off. Balance wise, it's definitly worse than WoT when it comes to tanks, but WT is also a newer game. It also has planes you can fly too, though I never really was any good at that part. I've stopped playing it for the time being not only because of some wonky balance issues, but also planes in tank battles often spoil tank gameplay. Spawn killing was another biggy.

There's others like DOTA 2, Star Trek Online, Star Wars: the Old Republic, and Warframe, though I haven't touched any of those.

I play mostly free to play games, though the amount of games I actually play is relatively small.

Robocraft is an interesting game that's still in early development. Basically, you create a vehicle similar to how to build in Minecraft. It can be a plane, a hovercraft, a wheeled vehicle, or some ungodly mix of them. It's improved a lot since I first started playing it, but it also has plenty of room to get better as well.

World of Tanks has been my go to game for the past three years. It's got a stupidly large amount of content, as well as fairly detailed mechanics. I could write a ton on this, but my battery is about to die now.

Warthunder is one that I've played on and off. Balance wise, it's definitly worse than WoT when it comes to tanks, but WT is also a newer game. It also has planes you can fly too, though I never really was any good at that part. I've stopped playing it for the time being not only because of some wonky balance issues, but also planes in tank battles often spoil tank gameplay. Spawn killing was another biggy

Seems like tankery and creation is a common theme about newer games, nowadays. In which case, I'll look these up and see if they interest me one bit. Thanks for the recommendations - I just hope none of them are too addicting!