Lucaribro

What Games Are You Playing Now?

I've been doing a lot of Bravely Default during my subway trips to class and back, I needed a break from Pokemon. Once the semester is over I'm gonna try going back to Final Fantasy XIV.

By the way, if anyone is looking for a friend to play FEAR 3, Dead Space 3 or Operation Flashpoint  Dragon Rising/Red River in coop, send me a message, i really want to play these games, but i can't find anyone who owns these games/who want to play with me  :(

Hmm, let's see. I'm currently playing these:

- The Elder scrolls V: Skyrim (PC). I just love how wide its areas are! Also it looks impressive for me who haven't played many "HD"- games.

- BlazBlue: Chorno Phantasma (PS3). Got hooked to BlazBlue series years back and I can't stop!

- Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (PC). I have mixed feelings about this. It's much slower than other fighting games I'm used to, but I'm curious trying to be better player.

Continuing with Pokémon Silver.

Current goal: Level up my team all to Lv.40 before I take on Clair (only got Sunny the Togetic (Lv.28) and Sera the Furret (Lv.34) that need to now). I'm pretty sure Io the Eevee is ready to evolve, but if only there was a better way to check a Pokémon's friendship than at the Friendship Checker in Goldenrod...

I have spent the last couple months beating games on my "Games to Beat" list. Games like Super C, Contra III, Silver Surfer, etc.

Now that those are done, I finally had a chance to play Super Mario 3d World. I need a few more levels to complete it and then I will move on to Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. I have so been looking forward to that!

Continuing more with Pokémon Silver.

The good:

- Io the Eevee evolved into Umbreon :D

- beat Clair on my second try; eighth Badge Get!

The bad:

- only just learned that the gift Dratini in the Dragon's Den is only available in Crystal, and not Gold/Silver. And thanks to my "only catch first species of Pokémon per area" rule, what did fate assign me to get in Dragon's Den? A bloody Magikarp. I want my Dratini! D:

Just got access to WT tanks, but I only had time for a trio of battles before I had to get off. I'm liking it, but it feels like I'm driving my tank on a Slip'n'slide.

Besides that, I've been playing WoT still (expect when I start lagging too much) and the occasional Wargame: Red Dragon comp stomp. I has got RO2 but still have to install it.

Edited by Lord of the Scrubs

Myself has just finished a little gem called Sigma Star Saga. It's pretty rough around the edges, but the story and gameplay are surprisingly good. :o

Next I'm hoping to finish Lufia II, if I have the patience for it.

dyjPFgY.png

Yeah, that happened. :D

I guess I have to go battle the Elite Four now? I haven't visited Kanto yet, but if I recall, I only do that after I become Champion?

For the past week I have been playing Punch Out!! for the NES and today I am proud to say I beat Mike Tyson, one of the hardest video game bosses in history!

Onward to DKC Tropical Freeze until Mario Kart 8 comes out!

Warthunder, Mabinogi, and Warframe.  

Mabinogi you say?  It just so happens I've become active on that again, maybe we should contact when I get back from my event this weekend.

As for other games, whatever falls out of my humble library today.  Today it was SPAZ.

I'm in-between too many games at the moment. In no particular order:

• HEX: Shards of Fate
  • Wildstar
  • The Walking Dead: Season Two
  • The Wolf Among Us
  • Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
  • Divinity Original Sin
  • The Blackwell Series
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Dark Souls I and II
  • Child of Light
  • Transistor
  • (and several other more obscure titles)

And next week there's Watch Dogs... ^^;

I go mostly rpgs been working on Zelda oracles of seasons, and getting ready to start minish cap.

I'm a really big zelda fan, beaten Ocarina of time, majora's mask, twilight princess, oracle of ages, links awakening. I also play a lot of the older rpgs, beaten chrono cross, working on crono trigger, final fantasy, played 4-11 only beaten 7 and 9. and various random rps and harvest moons...when I want something to just eat time away lol.