Lucaribro

What Games Are You Playing Now?

Currently enjoying every minute of the Bioshock series. Yeah I got into it late, but I take my time to carefully select, view, critique games before playing them, it is a terrible habit, but it makes me happy.

Recently discovered the Technic platform for Minecraft. And well, I see it as a creativity engine, and I just keep on going, it is a kind of passion that takes time.

Guest Psidra

Dota 2, Osu! and a bit of Team Fortress 2.

...Rarely, minecraft.

A friend of mine over on another forum was kind enough to send me a weeknd pass for Elder Scrolls Online. As someone who has never dabbled into MMO games like that before, I'm interested in seeing how things turn out.

Current games list

World of Tanks

Skyrim

Robocraft

War thunder is one of my current faves, its a lot easier to get newer and better planes, for me anyway. I also enjoy civ 5 if I get to play a nice long game with someone else, not just the AI. I would be playing bf4 a lot more, because its a nice game, when it works.... :/

Any other civ or war thunder gamers out there, send me a message, I dont want to give my steam account to anyone, after all, im still a closet furry :\

Also, REMOVE KEBAB

• Like 1

To put a short list:

-Skyrim

-Kingdom Hearts 2

-Pokemon X

And then a few others that I just kind of play whenever.

(Never thought you'd ever see Skyrim and Pokemon on the same list, did you?) ^_^

Been playing a few games lately.

For the Wii U.

1. Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze.

2. New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U.

For the Wii.

1. New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Edited by Nayton

Now that my trial for ESO is over, I'd say that this is not a game I'd spend money on *wallets everywhere rejoice*. Combat is dull and often annoying (bows are especially disappointing) and the enviroment doesn't feel nearly as immersive. I haven't been able to confirm this, but from what I can tell, areas aren't leveled to match your character's power so venturing too far in any direction will force you to fight overly powerful enemies.

Also, maybe I just don't like MMO games, but lots of it felt rather gimmicky. The perks are the biggedt culprit here for me (ESO has things like "press a button to do damage in this area for a couple seconds with your bow"). Having other people doing the same quests as you at the same time is not only the normal, but I find it annoying as well.

Perhaps I was expecting it to be more like Skyrim, but this game certainly was a let down. The Khajiit don't even have the same accent, which is more of a personal complaint than something wrong with the game.

• Like 1

Thanks, Lord Of Scrubs. I'll consider what you said when I give ESO a try. Looking forward to the new Fallout and The Division. 

PC FTW

Also I'm playing War Thunder

Edited by spunts144

Thanks, Lord Of Scrubs. I'll consider what you said when I give ESO a try. Looking forward to the new Fallout and The Division. 

PC FTW

Also I'm playing War Thunder

Take it with a grain of salt though. I have had little experience with MMO games, so that is certainly a factor. It is also in closed beta still, so changes are always bond to happen to the game. From what I've heard, it's a lot better now than how it was a while back. Just keep an eye out for other reviews if you are interested in this game.

Re:WT

As far as planes go, I am decidedly awful at them. Once they release tanks though, I'll get back into WT.

Sonic Colors as of this week.

Sonic Colors was pretty good. One of the few games I've managed to stick with long enough to beat within a reasonable time lol. 

Case in point, my "currently playing" list (of which most I bought within a week of their release dates) includes:

Sonic Generations

Kingdom Hearts 3d

Pokemon X

Pokemon Conquest

Kingdom Hearts 1.5

And now I'm trying to get back into League of Legends, along with a few steam games that I got during the Winter sale but hadn't gotten around to playing yet (man, Bastion is wicked awesome)

Playing Wurm Online, as I have done for 8 years. It's a great MMO if you have the time to beat its learning curve.

I don't generally get much time for MMO's lately. I have a hard enough time playing an LoL match without getting interrupted (I have horrible luck, apparently), let alone getting a good mmo session going on. Used to play this one called Dofus, s'about as far as I ever got in an mmo, and I was still slightly short of halfway to the level cap XD

I've been bouncing between Starbound, Terraria, Minecraft, Skyrim, and Phase Shift when i get an itch to be musical on my computer. Debating on starting South Park Stick of Truth on 360.

I haven't seen a videogame in months... but I finally crawled out from under this rock in time for Dark Souls 2 :).

At the moment, Payday 2, Team Fortress 2 and the F.E.A.R. Series

By the way, i'm looking for someone who has never played Dead Space 3 and wants to start a coop campaign with me  :oops:

Thanks to Twitch Plays Pokémon, I've decided to get back into the series, starting with Pokémon Silver. But, to make things interesting for myself, I've imposed some additional rules:

• I can't heal at the same Pokémon Center twice in a row
  • I can only catch one Pokémon per area, and has it must be the first species I see.
  • Also, I have to nickname every Pokémon I catch, so my current team is:
    • Sunny (TOGEPI) - Lv.17
    • Ember (QUILAVA) - Lv.28
    • Rianna (RATICATE) - Lv.20
    • Max (FLAAFY) - Lv.20
    • Sera (FURRET) - Lv.24
    • Io (EEVEE) - Lv.22
    • Aldryn (BEEDRILL) - Lv.18 [PC]
    • Abba (PIDGEY) - Lv.?? [PC]
    • Tiger (SUDOWOODO) - Lv.?? [PC]

Not quite a Nuzlocke Run (white-outs are allowed), but it's still a challenge: when entering a new Town, do I heal first, then go to the Gym; or battle the pre-Leader Trainers first, then heal?

I'm only as far as Ecruteak City, and just have Morty to beat. From doing my research on what his team are weak to, the best three on my team are just Ember and Max.

I've already got my Eevee. Planning on evolving it into Umbreon, but the whole "Friendship" mechanic confuses me. I know I can go to the Friendship Checker in Goldenrod City, but a simple statement doesn't mean a lot to me; I want numbers, damnit! As far as I know, Eevee's Friendship is somewhere around 50-99, but a little fine-tuning would be helpful.. also what does it have to be to evolve into Umbreon? I'm guessing because its Friendship has to be "high", I'm guessing ~200?

Depending if you're playing Silver or SoulSilver....well, it's basically the same thing, but it's just more basic if you're playing Silver. Honestly, don't worry about the numbers too much. It's waaaaaay easy to friendship evolve them; In fact, most of the time I play I end up having to stop the evolution while I'm training since I want something else and it happens so damn easy lol. Just keep it in front, give it a haircut or two in the underground in Goldenrod, and it'll happen before you know it.

Depending if you're playing Silver or SoulSilver....well, it's basically the same thing, but it's just more basic if you're playing Silver. Honestly, don't worry about the numbers too much. It's waaaaaay easy to friendship evolve them; In fact, most of the time I play I end up having to stop the evolution while I'm training since I want something else and it happens so damn easy lol. Just keep it in front, give it a haircut or two in the underground in Goldenrod, and it'll happen before you know it.

Just regular Silver; NO$GBA can't seem to run SoulSilver without crashing after entering my name.

Anyway, if you're wanting to stop the evolution, just make them hold the Everstone? That's what I'm doing with mine (make Eevee only hold it during the day; I'm ensuring he becomes Umbreon!). At first, I was confused as to why you'd want to stop evolution in the first place, but seeing as how it has to be nighttime for Eevee to evolve into Umbreon, that's probably the best use for it.

I also think I've made a good decision by putting Beedrill in the PC and not having her in my main party; Aside from Fury Attack, the other moves she had were not just not that good. I believe Bug is meant to be the weakest Type overall or something like that? I grew up on Generation I and didn't really pay any attention to the other Generations, so my memory's a little hazy.

One of the biggest reasons for Everstone is because earlier stage pokemon learn some moves before their evolved counterparts would, or even some moves that the evolution never would.

Also, most of the times I played it, I was a kid lol. Smart, but not "that" smart. And I also liked knowing it was at the point it was ready to evolve.

As for Bug types *shrug* I wouldn't necessarily say they're "meant" to be the weakest, but their advantages are very few. I generally never have one on my team unless I'm playing a Nuzlocke.

Everquest 2. One of the founders of the modern mmo, and wondering why I never played it before.

Also playing planet explorers and air mech, and planetside 2. 

Just signed up for two betas I see myself being able to get in: WoT Blitz (basically WoT for android and ios, also a closed beta) and Armorwd Warfare (looks like it is WoT, but using more modern tanks instead).

I've cut down on my Skyrim and Robocraft some, plus I've been having trouble finding time for WoWS. I've kind of started getting back into WoT however. May return to WT when they add tanks.

Also, I might try downloading Crack Life again.