Lucaribro

What Games Are You Playing Now?

I just recently finished completing all of Super Mario 3D Land. Now i'm just collecting all the star coins from all the stages.

• Like 1

Guest shye

Trying to catch all the pokemon in Y, and also the occasional Civ 5 marathon.

Avernum 3.

I'm playing with one character instead of the intended four, but that means I've got countless skillpoint boosters and all the best items in the game on one character.

It's like having my Fighter+Archer, Mage and Priest from my last game all rolled into one :D

Guest Urtagh

GW2 :3

We'll have to play some time. I haven't been playing as much since I hit 80.

I've been bouncing around between a lot of games I've had shelved for a while.

I'm really close to beating XCom:Enemy Unknown (on normal, I'm not good enough for higher)

I want to play Dishonored, but blinking around gives me motion sickness.

I play DotA 2 when my friends ask as well. 

Currently I'm replaying Dust: An Elysian Tail, and playing Dishonored, Skyrim, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief, and Thief. Other than that, I'm waiting for Rune Factory 4 to finally get to Europe, which might take a while.

Guest Urtagh

Currently I'm replaying Dust: An Elysian Tail, and playing Dishonored, Skyrim, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief, and Thief. Other than that, I'm waiting for Rune Factory 4 to finally get to Europe, which might take a while.

I'm jealous of you! I've been wanting to take a crack at Dishonored, but I get really bad motion sickness blinking around.

How is Thief? I know they are older games, but I always hear such good things about them.

I'm jealous of you! I've been wanting to take a crack at Dishonored, but I get really bad motion sickness blinking around.

How is Thief? I know they are older games, but I always hear such good things about them.

I can understand regarding Dishonored. It's a fun game, though. A little weird playing it right after Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but still fun.

And Thief is awesome, but I'd like to have at list a hint of where I'm supposed to go. o.o

Guest Urtagh

Deux Ex: Human Revolution is currently one the best games I've ever played. I had trouble trying to play Dishonored right afterward, the stealth mechanics felt so clunky after Deus Ex. Now that I've had some time, it seems pretty fun when I'm not feeling dizzy... 

I take it Thief is pretty open ended then?

Deux Ex: Human Revolution is currently one the best games I've ever played. I had trouble trying to play Dishonored right afterward, the stealth mechanics felt so clunky after Deus Ex. Now that I've had some time, it seems pretty fun when I'm not feeling dizzy... 

I take it Thief is pretty open ended then?

Yeah, Human Revolution's stealth is awesome. Too bad that the Director's Cut didn't add much except for the DLCs and glitches, though.

And I don't know if I should call it open-ended. The maps aren't that big, and the goals are very clear, but I wish it gave a hint as for whether or not you should go in order to beat them. I got lost during the first mission, where you have to find a scepter. I still have no idea where the scepter is. x.x

Guest Urtagh

Yeah, Human Revolution's stealth is awesome. Too bad that the Director's Cut didn't add much except for the DLCs and glitches, though.

And I don't know if I should call it open-ended. The maps aren't that big, and the goals are very clear, but I wish it gave a hint as for whether or not you should go in order to beat them. I got lost during the first mission, where you have to find a scepter. I still have no idea where the scepter is. x.x

Ah, it added glitches? I've been meaning to replay for a while now so I could see the new boss fights and play the DLC.  :facepaw: That's too bad.

I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually. ._. 

I saw that a new Thief game is coming out in February on Steam. It looks really pretty at least.

Ah, it added glitches? I've been meaning to replay for a while now so I could see the new boss fights and play the DLC.  :facepaw: That's too bad.

I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually. ._. 

I saw that a new Thief game is coming out in February on Steam. It looks really pretty at least.

Don't get me wrong. It was a good game. It added glitches, yes, and there's no real point in getting it if you already have Human Revolution. The boss fights are still as easy as hitting them with a shocker twenty times. They took out the glitch with Jaron Namir, though.

Yeah, they did, but it costs quite a bit. o.o I seriously can't afford that one. o.o

Also, yesterday I played The Shivah. A short game - takes less than two hours if you're confused, the voices are at a bad quality - most of the time you can hear them breathing to the mic, but I liked it. The story is nice, the main character is one you can relate to - Jewish or not, and the soundtrack is amazing.

Guest Urtagh

The Shivah, that's the one about the rabbi and his parish (for lack of a better word) right?

Guest Gunblazer

Right now I'm into Starbound. And Sleeping Dogs, until I finish it. And then I'm gonna try finishing off Max Payne 3. I've been holding off it for so long. D:

The Shivah, that's the one about the rabbi and his parish (for lack of a better word) right?

Not really. It's about a rabbi of a synagogue (temple) with barely any people going to it, and that's why he's having financial problems. One day, a detective comes to him and tells him that he's the main suspect for the muder of one of his previous followers, because the same guy left him ten thousand dollars in his inheritance, so tha same rabbi decides to go and find why he was murdered.

Playing for the first time: Persona 1 & 2 (Both the psp version, amazing story so far), Wild Arms XF (Loving the gameplay, but the story is kinda generic) La-Mulana (Never been so stuck with a game since 2001), Pathologic (Pure psychological horror, from Russia with love text, a LOT of text)

Finished: Martian Gothic Unification (Great concept, but flawed gameplay), Sanitarium (Great for it's time, it's a '88 game so don't expect much), Cold Fear (Cheap Resident Evil 4 clone IMO)

Replaying for the 513486135th time: Dino Crisis 2 (Finished it 4 times already, all of them in a single evening [2:00 PM~ 7:00 PM]), Final Fantasy V (Poor Galuf), Parasite Eve 2 (Survival Horror + RPG? Thanks Squaresoft!)

Edited by Redd