Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MysticWolf

So, Did Anyone Ever Use Emg's Cow Anthro File On Wmm?.

28 posts in this topic

I've been working with EMG's cow anthro file for awhile now feeling phantom sensations stronger every time, i'm pretty happy with the results so far and i wonder if anyone else on here has worked with that file. 

Haven't really heard much from those files, but congrats on the successes! Maybe you'd consider keeping a journal or a blog on the site? That way you can log your progress and people can give pointers and such  ^_^

Haven't really heard much from those files, but congrats on the successes! Maybe you'd consider keeping a journal or a blog on the site? That way you can log your progress and people can give pointers and such  ^_^

Hm ussually don't do that wouldn't know what could help me faster with this file anyway  :thinking:

Well i mean, should you have questions and concerns. 

There is quite a bunch of people here with quite an extensive knowledge base. Also, we could warn you if we see signs of hypnotic foul play, and may even give advice to other people looking for similar results!

I strongly discourage the use of EMG or WarpMyMind, as do most people here with any experience. Beware, those files can mess you up.

1 person likes this

I strongly discourage the use of EMG or WarpMyMind, as do most people here with any experience. Beware, those files can mess you up.

I have used most files from WMM and none have screwed me up only if you believe they will then they will as a hypnosis file has different effects on different people and i can't access hypnosis files here anyway so where would you advise me to get transformation hypnosis files. =P

Though WMM files ARE really weird. :fear:

And in saying that I'm ignoring the vast sea of incontinence files.

Although there is a really good pair of fox TF files, I wish they existed as feline TF files.

1 person likes this

There should be some good ones there, but either they are fox tf files or feline normally but, there should be ones there...

There should be some good ones there, but either they are fox tf files or feline normally but, there should be ones there...

Fox files = 90%

Werewolf files = 5%

Feline files = 3%

Other = 2%

Or something like that.

I get that people like foxes, but this is just ridiculous.

I've been working with EMG's cow anthro file for awhile now feeling phantom sensations stronger every time, i'm pretty happy with the results so far and i wonder if anyone else on here has worked with that file. 

I know I haven't used any of them yet, but I downloaded "Cowgirl anthro" by him.  Is that what you're messing with?

What's the worst that could happen?

Depends on the person.

One of the things resilience to adverse hypnosis is proportional to is the length of your temper.

Both are greatly affected by the same factor of mentality.

Depends on the person.

One of the things resilience to adverse hypnosis is proportional to is the length of your temper.

Both are greatly affected by the same factor of mentality.

I was really thinking more of "what exactly is he putting in the side of those?"

I was really thinking more of "what exactly is he putting in the side of those?"

No idea, I haven't used any of EMG's less reputable files.

No idea, I haven't used any of EMG's less reputable files.

okay.  This is the second time I've heard someone warn about weird imbedded messages in his stuff, but no one has told me what they are.  There's a chance I'm not going to mind them being there

You don't get deep into trance, and this should make it far easier to spot anything off with the file.

Somewhat concious experience with hazardous files should make spotting stuff somewhat subconcious as you don't really need to think if it's bad or not, it's like something you've worked out to be bad before.

EMG's recordings are terrible and his voice creeps me out. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm not the only one :P

That, and more than a few of his files have something to do with serving him to some degree in some way, shape or form. And since there isn't really any quality control on WMM, not to mention that some people on there may or may not sneak "extras" in, it is generally considered the worst place to check out if you are a newcomer to hypnosis.

1 person likes this

EMG's recordings are terrible and his voice creeps me out. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm not the only one :P

apart from the couple of complaints about hidden stuff, he seems to relatively well recieved, not that I'm real well in the larger community.  He's one of only a few hypnotists that comes up often enough for me to have any attachment to the name at all.

That, and more than a few of his files have something to do with serving him to some degree in some way, shape or form. And since there isn't really any quality control on WMM, not to mention that some people on there may or may not sneak "extras" in, it is generally considered the worst place to check out if you are a newcomer to hypnosis.

I suppose that does sound legitimately bad.  I am not too worried that this stuff in generally is pushing me toward more submissive stuff (even if I probably should be) as long as it remains fairly general, but the focus on the single person/devotion sort of thing seems like a problem.

Not all of his files are bad though. There are a few that are actually extremely useful. For instance, his "accelerator" and "deepening" files, which are designed to increase the effectiveness of other files.

Are the EMG files in the download section some of the ones deemed safe to use?

I know I haven't used any of them yet, but I downloaded "Cowgirl anthro" by him.  Is that what you're messing with?

Yes thats the file i am or was messing with i haven't used it in a long while.

Not all of his files are bad though. There are a few that are actually extremely useful. For instance, his "accelerator" and "deepening" files, which are designed to increase the effectiveness of other files.

Or they would be, if they weren't so exceedingly badly done. There's no emotion or power in his voice, he drones, he's slow, it's simple simple stuff so if you are struggling with it then you will struggle - there isn't anything clever.

Those files are olf now too and really showing off how badly he needed a new mic.

If EMG's not doing clever stuff, how is he able to screw people over with hypnosis alone?

If what you were saying was much more than being picky due to bias, EMG wouldn't have the disturbing "success" he does.

Talent is amplified by your love, and flaws amplified by your hatred.

Yes thats the file i am or was messing with i haven't used it in a long while.

excellent.  With the amount of stuff the guy has made, I wanted to make sure