Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mremewtwo

Where To Start

9 posts in this topic

Hi I'm new to hypnosis and really don't know where to begin. Eventually i would like to try a transformation (I would love to become a dragon), but have no idea how to make that dream a reality. What are the best files for a complete newb to start with?

Start with the simple things, start with just getting into trance, deepening and getting back up again afterwards. Move on from there to basics like phantoms if you're headed in the direction of transformation.

Would it be worth going through the trouble of edditing the files to remove the awakener at the end of an induction file and add on the transformation file so that it all kinda runs together?

Even if you choose to ignore the awakener, it's still interference with trance as you have to conciously ignore it.

So it's better to remove an awakener from a file you intend to finish while in trance.

A change in voice is jarring, so if a transformation file comes with a decent induction use that instead.

1 person likes this

Would it be worth going through the trouble of edditing the files to remove the awakener at the end of an induction file and add on the transformation file so that it all kinda runs together?

From my personal experience I would say that it is possible to edit files to remove the awakener and then proceed with it as one long file. Just be warned: the change of tone/voice/subliminal/etc will give you a shock and might disrupt your trance at that stage. You can easily return back into a state of hypnosis after that though.

Also, if you listen to a few files at once your start losing the effectiveness the longer you stay under (as I stated this is what I experienced but results may vary). You will also be putting quite a bit of strain on your mind if you listen to a long file at once or multiple files one after the other. What I've found most effective is to get comfortable before listening to a file; start using some self hypnosis for a few minutes before listening; let the file takes it course and simply "letting go" then to take a small break of 5 minutes (I like to drink tea in this time) before trying again or listening to another file.

What do you mean by self hypnosis?

I feel a quote from another topic would be good to be thrown in here:

Also note it's not really a good plan with a lot of more up to date files to remove parts of them. As the files have gotten better people have started to, quite professionally, theme their inductions and awakeners to assist the suggestions in the body and so as the lines blur they become hard to cut and stitch around.

Files could be trouble to start with. Practise a bit of meditation, clearing your mind and self hypnosis - lie down with some relaxing music and try just self hypnosis first.

Oh, and 'self hypnosis' is exactly what it sounds like. You hypnotise yourself rather than relying on another person to act as the hypnotist. Though in all good hypnosis you as a subject do an element of it yourself.

In my blog I talk about it a bit and include a link to a book that's whole purpose is to explain and install self hypnosis. I can't remember if new accounts have access to the blogs so I also posted the link in the post titled hewwo.

I would suggest starting off with basic inductions and working your way into more complex files over time.