Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Mcbattle

Strange Does Not Even Describe This Game

Guest Mcbattle   
Guest Mcbattle

I found a game awhile back called Worlds. The game was Created in April 1994 and as of now is still running. It is a 3D chat game. Doesn't sound creepy but the game has been abandoned since 2001. The advertisements on the walls lead to websites long gone. The game is a 3D version of the dead part of the internet. When you first login you are at the hub which has a few players there NOT NPCS. The players at the hub have not moved since last night, I asked them a question just to make sure they were alive...they are. The other worlds is where the game begins to get strange. Things feel off in the different sections. they are completely abandoned with the exception of a player named Nexialist, who will teleport to the player at random. Sometimes he talks, other times he just follows you around and teleports away eventually. The game does not sound creepy, it is something you have to play to understand.

link: http://www.worlds.com/3dcd/

Some screenshots 

39muoj5.png axAdNrw.png

4v5m8Z8.png

Arxtempo   

That sounds incredible, and bizarre in a good way. The texture changing and the creepiness reminds me of a gem called LSD, not named for the drug but some strange series of Japanese characters. But that game didn't have multiplayer, and this sounds like what a multiplayer game should be at its core.