Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest CorytheOtter

Previous, Accidental Success

11 posts in this topic

As much as it shames me to admit it, I was a huge InuYasha fan back when I was thirteen. Over one summer, I watched pretty much every episode I could until I felt like I actually had dog ears on my head. After that, I felt the need to wear hats whenever I left the house so nobody else could "see" them. After I was forced to leave my hat off for the school year, I lost them. I can still occasionally feel them if I really try, but it's not the same. Hopefully, this will allow me to more-easily 'get' my tail and such.

I wonder if my friend felt like they had troll horns when they read Homestuck at an uncanny speed.

Seriously, they probably got through it in less time than it took me to get through Problem Sleuth.

Which they got through in one day.

Phantoms that appear in these sorts of situations are caused by just being really into a good show or book. If you get really into it so you don;t especially notice time passing while you're reading/watching that is similar to a trance and if you imagine having them then chances are you'll accidentally give them to yourself. Anyone 'normal' would brush it off as an itch and they'd be gone - but where is the fun in being normal eh'?

Wow, really wow. I came to this site in hopes that something like this will happen. Here's hoping it soon will!

Phantoms that appear in these sorts of situations are caused by just being really into a good show or book.

In that case, do you know any good media involving anthro otters? :3

Errrh, certain Redwall books..? No, sorry I don't >.<