Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest hikaxharu

Tf2?

11 posts in this topic

How many furrs here plays team fortress 2? :3 and random question, wich class you guys prefer? im the medic!

I used to play it with the Demoman or scout being my favorite class. However, I stopped playing a couple years back for several reasons. I've haven't picked up a multiplayer FPS since then and have been mostly sticking with World of Tanks and occasionally playing something else.

I used to play it with the Demoman or scout being my favorite class. However, I stopped playing a couple years back for several reasons. I've haven't picked up a multiplayer FPS since then and have been mostly sticking with World of Tanks and occasionally playing something else.

Weird, Demo and Scout are like, opposite classes.

Demo is mainly prediction of where enemies and projectiles will go, and Scout is all about reaction time.

When Tf2 realesed it was good game. But now... with this stupid hats and huge amount of weapon...

I have over 4000 hours and play on a competitive level as medic.

Spy is my favorite class, but I also like the freedom of demoman and soldier.

Eh, I main scout, but I've quit and jumped over to Dota 2. I do however occasionally run back over to the game because admin duties are for life until i really can't handle it, haha.

3.3k Hours.

(Don't even have a good unusual.)

Eh, I main scout, but I've quit and jumped over to Dota 2. I do however occasionally run back over to the game because admin duties are for life until i really can't handle it, haha.

3.3k Hours.

(Don't even have a good unusual.)

Doesn't matter if you don't have a good unusual.  Having one at all means you aren't a peasant ;o

I don`t have a much time-played. Only 600 hours :)

I run some servers on TF2. 1800 hours on Steam