Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest hikaxharu

Random Question Time!

30 posts in this topic

Here it goes! how many time took you guys to feel something diferent in your bodies or get transformed? :3 

I've only ever been weakly affected by hypnosis.

I always get a result, unfortunately it will always be in the range of light-almost nothing.

The more you look to analyze it during the session and effect the more of it you will break down by examination. I know it's hard to just go with the session and drop under if you're analytical (like me) but trust me, that's how you can get started with results.

The more you look to analyze it during the session and effect the more of it you will break down by examination. I know it's hard to just go with the session and drop under if you're analytical (like me) but trust me, that's how you can get started with results.

I have that problem too, especially with the fact that I really get into analysis if I hear an induction script I've heard in another file.

Which means I have a huge problem with files from WMM, that place is full of repeated inductions.

it took me a couple months of once per day use before I noticed anything really. Effects tend to cumulative though, so it's more like that's when I was convinced I wasn't just imagining it. (though "imagine" is a poor word choice, hopefully my intended meaning is clear).

Most of the effects i got were faint, but rarely I'd get strong effects. It took me about 2 weeks to notice anything major and a few months to get strong effects more often. Patience is what got me my results. I guess a another way to put it would be to go with the flow when listening to files, but at your own pace. Hope that made sense :thinking:

1 person likes this

I think it took me, say about 7 files to get into the swing of things, but then, I haven't yet heard anything on this site, super excited.

I, like several others, have had very minimal success with hypnosis. On rare occasions do I have any noticeable affects.

I've been listening to a file for about a month now, and the effects are pretty good, or at least good enough where after listening to the file I can accidentally push a chair back and roll over my tail and get some sensation from it. Then again I have been listening to other types of hypnosis for a while so trance comes really easily now.

Unfortunately, I never really had any luck with the scripted files.

It took meeting a hypnotist, and doing some online text sessions, to be able to get anything done.

Worked quite well. Took 2 sessions, the second one to refine the sensations, before I was able to feel the changes.

The first time I felt my dragon tail was quite euphoric.  Wings were less so. Considering due to how I was sitting, my mind decided they were being crumpled against the chair at the time. xD

The muzzle was quite interesting. Feeling the end of your face extend past where you know it should stop, but not only that, also feeling the parts in between, is awesome.

Awesome thing abolut how mine is set up, I'm able to trigger it at will.

Just for reference, I did it. Feeling my wings pull softly downwards by gravity, on  my shoulder blades is...

Hard to describe. It's strangely comforting.

The thick tail is a different thing altogether. I can feel the pull of tht too. I can;t move it with any dexterity, unlimke my wings, but it's still fun to have.

I sadly haven't had much success with the files. Hoping to be able to succeed at some point in time though.

It took me a fair few tries, none of which came from files. What I found to be most effective were one-on-one sessions, or sessions where I was hypnotising myself, though the latter was much slower. I was able to feel things, but besides fingertip pawpads, I couldn't see anything different.

If you want to see change, one trick I've found is to just be in a spot where it's too dark to see any part of yourself, and look. You may be surprised by your progress :3

1 person likes this

It took me a fair few tries, none of which came from files. What I found to be most effective were one-on-one sessions, or sessions where I was hypnotising myself, though the latter was much slower. I was able to feel things, but besides fingertip pawpads, I couldn't see anything different.

If you want to see change, one trick I've found is to just be in a spot where it's too dark to see any part of yourself, and look. You may be surprised by your progress :3

Do you use any files or music for self-hypnosis?

Do you use any files or music for self-hypnosis?

I used a song that I tend to just zone out to and have for years, and since then to Fox Amoore's album, Feel. Only occasionally though, most of the time I did it with no background noise.

1 person likes this

I used a song that I tend to just zone out to and have for years, and since then to Fox Amoore's album, Feel. Only occasionally though, most of the time I did it with no background noise.

I find Feel can be a little distracting at times, probably because there are quite some lively songs mixed into the album alongside calmer ones.

I checked out Fox Amoore, and lost 7 pounds.

As a direct consequence I now have The Ballad of Midnight.

I have had lots of success lately. It took me a month, but now I reliably feel phantom limbs for a half hour after using a transformation files.   

I haven't done any hypnosis in a while, but I did, I manage to get a slightly permanent phantom tail. I was working on a full transformation, but for some reason the tail stayed with me the longest. If I remember correctly, it took about 1 1/2 - 2 months to get the tail. I kept going and managed to get the feeling of the squirrel ears, but only the tail stayed after days passed. I stopped the hypnosis sessions and the tail stayed with me for a long time. The hypnosis file was for a permanent transformation, but the phantom tail lasted about 5 months before it started to fade.

When I first stopped the sessions, I had the sensation of the tail 24/7. After the 5 months, the feeling started to fade and I did not notice the tail as much anymore. It got so bad a few months later, I could only feel the tail when I thought about it. Now the tail is gone but I enjoyed it to the fullest. I hope to continue my sessions again, but I have been so overworked lately that I feel it will only make me frustrated if I do not achieve the same results.

I have never been able to get results that last that long. Than again, I do not use permanent transformation files. I usually use files embedded with a trigger and with 30 minute long transformations. However, the resulting euphoria is still highly pleasurable. 

I've only had more luck with meditation then with hypnosis. I can almost always trigger a temp "phantom" transformation but it usually fades after I stop. The only success I've had with hypnosis is a phantom tail that lasted about 2days

I have never had sucess with hypnosis, but I never use furry files. I usually use the pregnancy files on WMM, but they have never worked. Perhaps I need to listen to them more often, or stop making snarky wisecracks at the hypnotist. ^^;

I have never had sucess with hypnosis, but I never use furry files. I usually use the pregnancy files on WMM, but they have never worked. Perhaps I need to listen to them more often, or stop making snarky wisecracks at the hypnotist. ^^;

The latter.