Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LMStrife

Been Toying With An Idea

4 posts in this topic

Greeting all, semi new here, this seemed the most aproprate place for this so here it is:

I have begun work on a Steampunk/furry character that I am making a costume for. The idea is a scientist/inventor that is TFing to a feline humanoid. I know I want to find a way to make a tail that can move a little as well as give the illusion of growing out. Debating on ears, though I know I want to do a feline muzzle prostectic. Any ideas, thoughts or suggestions?

Also planing in the long run to give myself a trigger when I wear it to feel the TF happening.

Well, I've got a friend that was learning to draw while hypnotising themselves. Apparently the two actually worked off each other pretty well.

I've sorta put attempts at hallucinatory hypnosis on an indefinite hold, though it might be worth picking back up all things considered.

But I digress. I say go for it!

I know in my case its a long shot (I have work with hypnosis for years, mainly as a tist), I've never had much luck as a subect or with files, but Im hoping this way might yeild some results.

An illusion of a tail growing out will be very tricky to get right without it looking like something sexual or something related to the butt rather than a tail, even if it's covered in bright neon pink fur. The human mind has this gloriously annoying capability to reducto al absurdum, that is to reduce anything unexpected to the most absurd possible conclusion as to what it might be or the motives behind it. You'll need to take great care to consider what onlookers with dirty and non-furry-aware minds will think. I learned this the hard/slightly scary way once in a park in Salford, Greater Manchester, UK.

Also, for a fairly realistic tail movement, I use a vacuum cleaner hose. Other methods may work better.

1 person likes this