Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest VextheDragon

Any One Up For A Furry Band?

Guest VextheDragon   
Guest VextheDragon

well yeah, had the idea floating around in my head for a while, so, anyone up for it?

it would be a style of hard rock/metal but could incorperate other styles as well, for example, i like to listen to a bit of punk and "emo" music now and again and that show's in my guitar riffs, people also say i have a blues infulence because i end up making a lot of my riffs while jamming. Yet my vocal style is more suited to black/death metal since i'm not a great singer but i have quite a powerful false/fry chord scream.

i would be takeing the role of a guitar player, lead or rythem dosn't matter to me, and maybe vocals/backing vocals.

so... any takers?

Current lineup

Guitar 1: Vex Blackwing

Guitar 2:

Bass:

Drums:

Vocals: Vex (for now)

suppose i should say it dosn't matter where you live, it would be an internet band for a fair while i'm sure, at least until we got enough through sales and stuff to meet up, i will mention i'm U.K based.

Guest VextheDragon   
Guest VextheDragon

Can you be more specific on how you plan to make this work?

i can indeed, it would mainly work though Skype sessions i'm sure, this is where we'd work out song ideas and reherse, recording of course takes p-lace on our own computers and i have friends how know how mixing and stuff works, then if the sales are good enough we can afford to meet up and tour, or a record compony want's us togther, then we do it that way.