Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Mcbattle

Calculator Vegeta + Timelapse

Timelapse?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a timelapse of me drawing vegeta

Guest Mcbattle   
Guest Mcbattle

As some people may know I have been drawing characters from Dragon Ball Z. Currently Goku and Gohan are completed and on the forum labeled "More Calculator Art + Goku & Gohan". I had planned to draw Vegeta shortly after those, but due to illness I was unable to draw him as soon as I planned. I have drawn Vegeta already but it did not turn out very well, so I am remaking him but better.I was wondering if anyone would want to watch a timelapse of it.

Unfortunately this would prevent me from doing it on my real Ti-84. But there is a way to do it somewhat legit and what I have done is dumped the ROM off the calculator and downloaded the OS off of it. After doing that I compiled it in to a boot image that I could run on an emulator. I have loaded the ROM file and OS into a Z80 (which is the architecture of my calculator) emulator which can run it as if it was a calculator. If you are not the technical type of person then what I did was copy everything off my calculator and put it onto my computer where I can run it as if it were my calculator.

I have set everything up already so I just have to open up the emulator and screen recorder and hit record. So I am going to ask the people on this forum if they would want to see a timelapse. I have done the math and if it takes as long as the first time the video will be ironically just OVER 9000 megabytes unedited which will look like an ant on my hard drive. I plan on transferring the picture onto my real hard drive and taking a picture like normal. One last question though is that I am new to video editing and was wanting to know what video editing software I should use to edit it? If you have any suggestions post them below.

Well I am done and here it is

xgXDF1O.gif

As for the timelapse

Nayton   

I can't recommend one specific video editor so i'll just list a few i know about.

The one i used before was Windows Movie Maker. It's a basic video editor.

Camtasia studio has alot features if you plan on adding transitions and other effects.

I've heard that Sony Vegas is a great video editor with tons of features.

I hope this helps.

Guest Mcbattle   
Guest Mcbattle

I probably won't do much editing as it is a timelapse. Yeah as much as I hate to say I will probably use Windows Movie Maker (I hate Microsoft...alot) thanks for the suggestions. I just need to find time to record as school is fast approaching for me and I need to study some french. I will have to do it between now and a week from now or I will run out of time. If it wasn't getting late I would do it now but I'd be up till about 1 if I did.

WOW I was creating a new youtube account to put this up on. When I went to verify it, I found that Yahoo decided to lock my account, my security questions, my alternate account, my alternate accounts security questions, and the option of them sending me a message on my phone for 24 hours. WTF Yahoo! Turns out I never verified my facebook so that doesn't work either.

Guest Mcbattle   
Guest Mcbattle

Thanks. Yeah that is true, I don't know many people who own the same calculator as me but many of them can barely use it yet alone draw on it.