Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest VextheDragon

Minor Success Gotten In A Funny Way

3 posts in this topic

well yeah, after having minor success with WMM "enchanted Keyboard" file i desined to share somthing i've been working on for the past few weeks (on and off)

the idea of giving hypnotic sugestions to yourself while you are asleep, has anyone else thought of this before?

i myself have a very hard time getting into trance and can only report going under twice, however i've been able to get the effect of the above file with only one or two days of listening.

i first got the idea to try somthing like this when i noticed i'd begun using "that's what she said" jokes a lot, and i mean a LOT more then i ever had before. i asked myself when i was doing this and quickly found the answer; the Let's Player i was watching to help me sleep (long story) ALSO used a lot of those jokes, coincidence? i think not! i'm almost %100 sure that falling asleep to those videos influenced my mind to use the jokes wherever possible.

so i set up a little experiment; combining the idea of subliminal suggestions with my current theroy, i put on one of my normal playlists before i when to sleep and layered the above file (as well as a few others) underneath it at a barely audible volume. sure enough, a couple of days later i tried somthing minor with the file (unable to say anything other then the word Zoroark [i like them ok?] for the next ten minutes) and it worked... kinda, didn't last the ful ten minutes, but damn did it work for one or two, everytime i tryed to speak normal human words, the word in question would get stuck in my throat, i tell you, it was unreal.

so, anyone else on here think i might be on to somthing?

There is an element to this... 'Hypnosis' while you sleep isn't a thing because of the nature of sleep patterns and so on and so forth BUT with that said I found this myself as well mostly the same way and it's due a lot to exposure. My example is watching Kurt J Mac on YouTube and I've picked up saying 'Indeed!' a lot as he does.

If you are a light sleeper, which I'm guessing you might be, it's possible to repeat exposure to these things while you're not quite awake. Those trips to get a drink or go to the bathroom in the middle of the night that in the morning you never remember making - it's like those.

So although it wont be perfect for everyone I am glad it gave you some success and I hope it keeps working and to anyone who is a bit of a light sleeper or has noticed their behavior change on what they've picked up around them from friends or television - it's probably possible to affect yourself in this way too! Limited as it may be as far as actual hypnosis it can be a brilliant spring board when you do listen again.

I'm curious if anybody has tried layering the files inside music, to any degree, and what experiences you might have had from that?

I did try combining files with music a while back, and from a hypnosis standing, it works about as well as you'd expect. So long a the music is relaxing for you and the file is good blahblahblah. The hard part was the technical stuff. Getting the file audible but not intrusive and keeping the music from exploding my ears (iPods seem to have pretty pathetic dynamic range at low volume levels). I did go on a quest to find an app that would play a music playlist and a file at the same time but no such luck. Most I could get was two tracks on repeat.

As for the picking up habits whilst under/around that state, I do tend to end up typing similarly to the book I'm reading at the time, using the same phrases and cadences the author does.