Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CatBurglarB

How To Tell If You're Sleeping Instead Of Trancing

33 posts in this topic

Ive always found myself asking this same question,
from experiance if i have the file on loop i think dayum i missed the file and feel asleep
then realise that as always ive woke up like bam 2 loops gone past and its always at the end of the 3rd induction
might just be a coincidence but it it always happens at that point :S

Here's an article about an interesting paper on learning while sleeping.  According to them you want to review something while awake and pair it with some type of cue (like music), then apply that cue during sleep.  I think the theory is you learn something complex then use something simple to reinforce those brain connections while sleeping. 

Article:  http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-sleep-memories-prejudice-20150528-story.html

And apparently we've know about this for awhile.  Here's an earlier experiment from 2011 and there are many others if you do a search:  http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/experiments-show-we-really-can-learn-while-we-sleep-141518869/?no-ist

I plan to add distinct and simple music to any files I use in an attempt to use this effect. 

ummm may seem silly here

but what is a tupla?

I could be wrong, but from what I have seen, its like an imaginary friend you see as being part of you. Again, could be wrong

I could be wrong, but from what I have seen, its like an imaginary friend you see as being part of you. Again, could be wrong

That seems about right, but afaik it's more internalized than an imaginary friend, or at least that's what people who report having them say. More like an alternate personality that's been forced over a while.

Sorry I've been away for a bit I've been trying different means of mental stimulation focusing more towards lucid dreaming. It seems fitting to post here how to tell if you're sleeping instead of trance well why not do both. I have found this site very helpful and it sticks with the hypnosis theme in the since some of the methods for induction involve a two part hypnosis part 1 sets the ground work while part 2 is more of a reinforcer you use before sleeping. well let me know what you think.

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/lucid-dreaming-techniques.html

I don't think it matters in the end, the subconscious should still pick it up, I may be wrong.

There's been a lot of research into hypnosis- seems the general consensus is that suggestions in sleep don't affect you. That being said, hypnosis can basically be almost sleep but not quite.