Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mylo Fox

Mylo's Photoshops

Mylo Fox   

Felt like plugging my Photoshop pieces here. I might do some more like this at some point. It's usually one of these things that I do when I just feel like it, I don't really constrain myself to deadlines. I'll update this post as I add more.

church_end_compressed.jpg

Yes, that is the God from Monty Python. Why not? :3

Guest Mcbattle   
Guest Mcbattle

It took me a second to see the photoshop but once I did I couldn't resist laughing

Kanibal   

That's pretty good actually. Seeing all this creativity of late makes me want to post my graphics again.

What other sorts of photoshops do you do? and do you actually use Adobe Photoshop for them?

Mylo Fox   

That's pretty good actually. Seeing all this creativity of late makes me want to post my graphics again.

What other sorts of photoshops do you do? and do you actually use Adobe Photoshop for them?

Of course I use Photoshop for them, otherwise I wouldn't label it Photoshops xD

I haven't done many, but it's mostly image manipulations and adding different effects - trying to test out new styles.

Kanibal   

Of course I use Photoshop for them, otherwise I wouldn't label it Photoshops xD

I haven't done many, but it's mostly image manipulations and adding different effects - trying to test out new styles.

I call my 'Photoshops' that because people understand what that is. All my graphics work is done in PhotoPlus by Serif because I vastly prefer Serif stuff to Adobe any day. A lot also are starting to use OpenSource stuff like GIMP I notice... Possibly just the hardcore against spending money but I know a lot of that type. :)

Mylo Fox   

I call my 'Photoshops' that because people understand what that is. All my graphics work is done in PhotoPlus by Serif because I vastly prefer Serif stuff to Adobe any day. A lot also are starting to use OpenSource stuff like GIMP I notice... Possibly just the hardcore against spending money but I know a lot of that type. :)

I've taught myself to use it over GIMP and any Serif Software; I don't really know how to use GIMP for any decent editing, it's UI isn't the most friendly available (tbh nor is PS). I'd much prefer Fireworks if there was a larger set of tools you could play with.

Guest DesertFox   
Guest DesertFox

Ha! I love Monty. Good work Mylo, I couldn't even tell it was a photoshop.