Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Mcbattle

I Got Board So I Drew Kanibal On A Calculator

Guest Mcbattle   
Guest Mcbattle

While at my grandparents house I had nothing to do and decided to draw Kanibal on the 63x95 pixel display of my TI-84 pixel. After 3 hours of spamming the enter and cursor keys to draw and touch up the image, it was done.

ldfUYWU.jpg

It turned out much better than I though it would considering I had two colors...black and white which kind of limits the amount of detail possible.

Kanibal   

Oh wow man you were really bored but at the same time that is absolutely awesome! xD

I have twitter posted that, a lot. Thank you! :D I'd have tagged you but I don't know what / if you have one.

Guest Mcbattle   
Guest Mcbattle

I do have a twitter account but never use it. I don't think I have even read the activation email yet and I registered like six months ago.

Guest Mcbattle   
Guest Mcbattle

When I get back in town later this week I can upload screenshot from the calculator. A screenshot will be much clearer than that picture.

Guest DesertFox   
Guest DesertFox

That is pretty damn amazing! I could never figure out how to use the graphs on a graphing calculator, but you have gone far and beyond that!

Mylo Fox   

Well it's certainly different xD

I've never been given access to a Graphical Calculator, they cost a fortune (I have no idea why). Might grab my paws on one when I start back in the new year doing Mathematics. Until then, I'll stick to photoshop and pixel art :3

Guest Mcbattle   
Guest Mcbattle

Yeah, I got a bit lucky as the calculator was a gift from my dad. Also I may make more art on my calculator if I get board enough and have time.