Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnthonyStuart

Lion Tf's?

13 posts in this topic

Are there any files out there for lion TFs? I'd greatly prefer a triggered or temporary file but a permanent file *might* attract my interest, assuming it doesn't mess with the user's personality.

I've seen a couple files on WMM, but I'm very reluctant, both because of the place's (well earned) reputation and the files' descriptions, which describe personality changes.

I'm a bit reluctant to do anything permanent, mainly because I'm concerned it could lead to awkward moments if I perceived my body differently than it actually is, but I'm starting to open up a little bit to the possibility, and might one day decide it could be worth it.

I remember hearing about one a long time ago, but I don't know what happened to it

Have you considered writing one of your own?  Or maybe just generating a tic-list?  You know: I want the following to happen  - 1. yah 2. dah. 3. yahdah

And then submit it to someone for review and possible creation?  I'm sure collaborative efforts may yeild interesting results! ^_^  Hell, I'm always open to a read or two, just to keep the ol' pipes working.

Have you considered writing one of your own?  Or maybe just generating a tic-list?  You know: I want the following to happen  - 1. yah 2. dah. 3. yahdah

And then submit it to someone for review and possible creation?  I'm sure collaborative efforts may yeild interesting results! ^_^  Hell, I'm always open to a read or two, just to keep the ol' pipes working.

afraid I'm a complete noob at this, but one that's willing to learn! who would I submit something like that to?  just anyone that's done files before? or are there a group of people who do that sort of thing?  I'm not above paying, but I'm not sure I'm ready to actually pay for it considering I haven't yet had any major success with any kind of file before, just a bit of tingling with the trigwerewolf file

make some friends who do that kinda thing and talk about it. generating Content is never easy, and I know that people don't mind a helping hand in that department. I'm not the greatest tist out there, as far as practice goes... but I'd help you!

It would be awesome becoming a lion.

I imagine that settles it.  Gonna have to work up something like this.

Any news on this?  I'd love a lion tf file...

There are a few lion files on warp my mind.  I don't suggest them, because files from warp my mind tend to be dangerous.

I suggest that you wait and try to commission one from furmorphed.

More importantly, you should understand that the very first thing that is always changed in hypnosis is one's personality.  It is the most malleable thing that a person has within their subconscious.

Any transformation that you do will effect your personality.  Be prepared for that.

Its kind of funny how every mention of WMM has a warning label attached to it (with good reason).

I'm not sure if this already exists somewhere by this point, but why not JP's advice and start forming a list of what you want somewhere on this site. Even if your not sure, if enough people are interested they can post their own ideas for the file. If the post grows big enough someone will hopefully take some of the suggestions and make a file out of it.