Sign in to follow this  
danielyesdaniel

Furry/animal Tf Games ?

I rarely buy alpha games anymore, too many wannabes with little experience (Or the wrong sorts of experience, it seems that a developer for the much hated Space Engineers had also worked on the greatly mocked Moonbase Alpha) churning out overhyped, barely functional rubbish.

I blame the lack of good tertiary education for all the poor game development that's been going on lately, I can't find a single tertiary course more advanced than making a few basic things on a premade engine.

Game engine development could become a pretty lucrative market, what with all the people rushing into game design because that's where they think the fun is at.

I don't buy games in alpha just because they're not feature complete and not ready for the market. I'd contribute funds to one, but a game that's in alpha shouldn't cost $20. Overhyped, perhaps, barely functional, definitely. I blame the prevalence and huge success of early access games for it though, for every Day Z you'll find 20 Earth Year 2066, because they make money. Also thanks to the success of Minecraft.

My thoughts on tertiary education for game design/development are perhaps best saved for a different topic to this one.

Speaking of, if we're counting games with werewolf transformation, Blood of the Werewolf :3

There is a level in Dragon Age Origins where you have to change into different types of creatures (one of them a mouse) in order to get through a dream level in order to conquer the Sloth Demon.

DOTA2 has the Bear Berserker/Shaman character that not only conjures a large grizzly bear, but turns into one himself. They also have plenty of other unique animal and fantasy characters that you can play for free, if you like that kind of game. League of Legends is the same way.

If you don't mind text based games that are adult in nature, there's Corruption of Champions and Flexible Survival/Infection. Otherwise, I don't know of anything that hasn't already been covered.

• Like 1

I just found a 3D MMO that has 2 furry races and overall very customizable.

It's called Tera Rising and although I just started it seems pretty good.

Edited by Din

If you don't mind text based games that are adult in nature, there's Corruption of Champions and Flexible Survival/Infection. Otherwise, I don't know of anything that hasn't already been covered.

I think "adult in nature" is an understatement for CoC, I've heard the backstory of it.

How many different ways can tentacle rape occur?

• Like 1

I think "adult in nature" is an understatement for CoC, I've heard the backstory of it.

How many different ways can tentacle rape occur?

About a dozen, and that's if you buy the plant book and avoid tentacle beasts when asked. Without the book it's a lot more XD

I myself skip through all the boring (but rather well written) sex parts. I care more about my stats, corruption level, and appearance than the sex parts... I'm a weird dude.

As for games with TF, the first games that come to mind are Majora's Mask (N64/GCN/3DS), CoC (already mentioned anyways), and... oh crap, I remember a game about a girl who could TF as part of the game's mechanics, but it's been a decade and I forgot. Well there's also Breath of Fire 1-5 (SNES, PS1, GBA, PS2) and 6 (iOS, Android, Windows) which feature a main character that can become a dragon. Hm... can't think of other things atm.

Edited by WaffleFox
  • Like 2

Vivisector: Beast Within is an interesting game that revolves around the Island of Doctor Moreau book, you play as a soldier that's been dropped in to investigate a disturbance on the island, but things go awry and soon you find yourself fighting humanoid animals, armed to the teeth, so to speak. The game doesn't show any actual TF, and is sadly not available on Steam, however, if you manage to find a copy somewhere, I'd suggest giving it a try. It's a pretty decent shooter. If you get it on disc and run Windows 7, just be sure to go and look up a few patches, they used the Starforce DRM, and that thing refuses to work with modern OS's >.<

Apparently "Never Alone" is a pretty good game, short but rich in storytelling. There is no transformation, but it is a platform puzzle game revolving around a girl called Nuna and an Arctic Fox that she befriends. It can either be single player, in which you have to switch between Nuna and the fox to solve puzzles, or local co-op. They have it on steam if you want to check it out.