Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danielyesdaniel

Furry/animal Tf Games ?

37 posts in this topic

Is there any games like I said in the title exsist? And if so what are they called.

Well there's the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games for one. And there's also....

...Uhm...

...Huh. Don't know any others. Sorry.

There's the Bloody Roar series, fitting games where each fighter can tf into an anthro animal, but those are mostly for old consoles.

There is also the Elder Scrolls series, if that counts, which in addition to anthro cats and lizards also features werewolves in a couple games

Dust an elysian tail  on xbox market place, but now coming to steam. Also hopefully a sequel sometime.

Skyrim is always good, also mass effect if u like lizards and such  ( man they really needed to be much more creative with the alien races in that game then just squid like and lizard like races :/).

In Shining Force, a Sega Genesis game, where if you talk to someone, I think it was a scientist, she turns you into a chicken and you are stuck like that until you talk to some wizard.

Oh, and you gotta include Altered Beast! The transformations is the whole point of the game! You can turn into an anthropomorphic wolf, bear, tiger, and dragon. There's also one for PS2.

altered_beast_frontcover_large_Apbf3kpI7 ab-trans.gif

like they said, bloody roar and then there's elder scrolls. another good one was zombies ate my neighbors, with the monster Tf potion.

The only TF/furry games I've played have been off the clearance shelves.

Alter Echo, and Scaler.

Alter echo involves transforming into three different modes, a regular mode, a big mech mode with a large gun, and a sneak mode, which places you in the shape of something like a frog lizard.

Scaler uses it's transformation as part of the story, and for puzzle solving. 

I like Alter Echo better. A good B movie feel, and some fun, if generic, button mashing fun. 

what about underworld for the PS2 you can play as a lycan once you completed the main story line

also Family guy back to the multiverse. You play as Brian the dog

Antilia? It's a Alpha still but I have played it everytime they put the servers online.

Is it furry? well ile tell you something! you cannot find a playable human charactor! ;) you make your own character up!

This Is me on antilia! :)

Its not TF tho

ig62lx8.jpg

Sadly as it is an Alpha its buggy and They do not release it must at this time :( last time they did was in April.

http://antilia-game.com/

if you are intrested ;)

Edited by Fox Cub

Hmm yeah, Dust: An Elysian Tail. I haven't had the time or the money to play it yet, but it certainly looks like I'll get it. Another one that I heard of a while ago was Overgrowth; no idea what that one is like. Just Googled it, and it's available in Alpha.

Shadow Of The Beast? Probably not what everyone else was thinking, though there is -Technically- TF's.

Wonder boy 3 The Dragons Trap also has you transforming into different things to get across the game. 

dead to rights retribution. there is no tf's in the game but at certain points in the game you play as the husky/wolf hybrid. also in the upcoming game call of duty ghosts you should be able to play as your canine companion at certain points. 

Edited by German Shepherd

There's a few anthropomorphic races in some popular games now, like WoW's Pandarians and Elder Scroll's Khajiit and Argonian races. There's also Furcadia, which is a game specifically centered around furries, and, if you like tabletops, Dungeons and Dragons can be furry friendly with the right DM, and Iron Claw is a lot like a fully furry DnD.

Okami, I suppose - the lead character is a goddess in the form of a wolf.

Wow been a year and a bit .. I didn't expect to get so menu views.. any way thanks for every one that helped with this post

Can't believe Perfect World got left out. It's a PC MMO, but it has 2 playable anthro races. Not sure if it's still up and going though, the company has branched out since it started.

I played Shifter back on ps2 I think, premise was you had different trees you could go down (Beast, Alien, Genie, and Mecha I think?) That all had different transformations and ways to solve the games puzzles. The combat was pretty awful though.

For just general TF games this is a decent site for finding some user created ones: http://tfgamessite.com/

It has a pretty heavy focus on tg though.

I played Shifter back on ps2 I think, premise was you had different trees you could go down (Beast, Alien, Genie, and Mecha I think?) That all had different transformations and ways to solve the games puzzles. The combat was pretty awful though.

For just general TF games this is a decent site for finding some user created ones: http://tfgamessite.com/

It has a pretty heavy focus on tg though.

"Browse by adult theme"

Stuff like this is why we don't tell people we're furries.

2 people like this

Overgrowth though it's only in alpha on steam Anthro rabbit maybe a few others by now haven't checked in a few months last I played all they had were a few trial levels and an arena stage fight using a skeletal system instead of hp bar where a blow to the head or neck may kill in 1 hit as opposed to the leg or arm which would cripple

Edited by acidfang

Overgrowth though it's only in alpha on steam Anthro rabbit maybe a few others by now haven't checked in a few months last I played all they had were a few trial levels and an arena stage fight using a skeletal system instead of hp bar where a blow to the head or neck may kill in 1 hit as opposed to the leg or arm which would cripple

I rarely buy alpha games anymore, too many wannabes with little experience (Or the wrong sorts of experience, it seems that a developer for the much hated Space Engineers had also worked on the greatly mocked Moonbase Alpha) churning out overhyped, barely functional rubbish.

I blame the lack of good tertiary education for all the poor game development that's been going on lately, I can't find a single tertiary course more advanced than making a few basic things on a premade engine.

Game engine development could become a pretty lucrative market, what with all the people rushing into game design because that's where they think the fun is at.

Edited by accursedCursive